FNM's food diary! was bad yesterday but hit the gym this morning!!!

I hate that when that happens. I am ovulating at the moment (trying to get to know my body for when we come June) want to be able to announce pregnant at the wedding lol. But when i ovulate I get the nastiest of pains its untrue!! Got me pee sticks so I just have to pee on them and it confirms what i already know so at the moment I run for the hills from H2b when then happens lol.
x

Oh god I never planned like that for my kids!

lol

And Im planning for my wedding to have a good old drink and announce nothing pmp

my H2B hates me when on etc :)
x

lol. we are desperate for kids! We had a misscarriage in November last year and i know it sounds awful but my arms actually crave to hold my own baby. :(
We only hope. I have to measuree my ovulation tho to make sure I am working right as I have probs with my hormones (wont go into it on here but not a man or anything so dont worry lol)
Drink doesnt bother me. Me and H2b laugh all the time and are like children some people say we are a comedy act together lol so I'd rather forgo a few drinks on my wedding day and fingers crossed be preg. if that makes sense?
x

Hun its a personal choice etc...

I have my kids so its very diff for me and I look at that side differently?

You will have a baby one day and you will cherish every minute :D
x

Oh lord! Isnt it funny, I am very much like my parents I think! I love my mum n dad to bits tho.. they get on my nerves but they cool really :)

My kids are loved and bloomin spoilt! lol

The time will come soon hun :)
xxx

Ah thank you hun - they can be iccle madams tho lol

Its unusual, I wanted to called Molly - Darcy but Paul said no.. lol

Ahhh I loved picking names! Molly Louise and Iona Charlotte we have!
If we would have had a boy he would have been Freddie :)xx

oh they are nice.
We already have ours picked. Not cos we are hoping for a baby but his is a family tradition and mine is after the most amazinf family memeber of mine ever.
x

sure?
Michael for a boy (after H2b its a family tradition but i will call him mikey for short as in mike eeee)
Charlie or Charleigh for a girl after my great grandad charlie. My cousin wanted that name but luckily his wife didnt like it hehe! My great grandad was awesome and we were all so blessed to have him in our lives!
x

Paul wanted both our girls to be Charlie! I said no!!! hehe not coz I dont like the name as I do, just couldnt see me with a Charlie (that make sense!) Hence Ionas middle name being Charlotte - that was my compromise! lolol

I like them hun...xxx

have uploaded some pics/
some of my holiday just gone where i have come back MASSIVE and then the other is the time i found the dress I will be wearing when i marry the man of my dreams next year!

Will be ordering it in December.
xx

i love ur dress!! gd pics hun
xx

Back