FNM's food diary! was bad yesterday but hit the gym this morning!!!

thanks i love it too! Its so sparkly. The pics thing wouldnt let me put the one where i have all the detail on it! Cant wait to be able to order it! Hence why I at least want to get down to about 14 by xmas as they will only take it in two sizes!x

Ahhh huni.... you will get there!

xx

hope so.
Got some food in the fridge that needs using up and was hoping for a red day tomorrow. The first lol.
But we are possibly going to FIL tomorrow evening for tea and H2b wont call and ask what it is and no one knows I am on a diet (been on many and ashambed) so I dunno what day to follow so its really hard to plan my stuff for tomorrow.

tell him to call and find out hun...men need a good kick up the arse at times!!

your wedding dress looks fab you look stunning in it hun xxxxxxxx

Dont be ashamed hun, you are constantly battling with your weight and wanting to do something about it, nowt wrong with that!

Nope.
Hes just called his dad and his dads not cooking so i said it would be easier for me if we ate and then drove to his dads but no hes told his dad he has to cook and hes calling back in a bit for the times!!
URGH!!!

oh god! erm maybe you eat a little then but leave some?!x

i'll see what hes doing. Depends really. I wanted to do a red day tomorrow here is my menu:-

RED:-

BFAST:- Milk (HEXA)
WEETABIX (HEXB)
Lunch:- Chicken and bacon Salad with pickled onions and 28g olives (1.5 syns)
Dinner:- Eggs, chips (syns) and beans?

Is this ok?
x

Yh that seems ok hun? DO you snack tween?
x

GREEN DAY!

BFAST:- Weetabix (B)
Milk (A)
Apple
Lunch:- Chicken (B)
Bacon (6 Syns)
Salad
28g olives (1.5 syns)
Pickled Onions
Snacks:- Mug shots and fruit
Dinner:- Jacket potato
Cheese (A)
Beans

Going to FIL's tonight and he is doing a dinner which i cant even pronounce so taking a little packed lunch for dinner and heating it up there.
x

well i dunno what i did to myself yesterday and I am really annoyed to be hoenst but I was so good until we passed our curry house... it had been refurbished and was now open... roll on getting dirty curry!!!
Back on it today and been down the gym!

Just a question those who do the gym do yu get pains in your shin and calves when walking up hill??
OUCHY WOUCHY!
x

Back