Extra Easy Food Dairy of a Comfort Eating Cow!

BexT89

Starting tomorrow i'm gonna post my food diaries until the 27th March 2018, in a bid to get 1.5st off for my birthday in March!

Wish me luck xxx

Happy new year everyone!

I'm afraid I gained the following week that I made this and it sent me into an episode of depression so I had to stop altogether over Christmas/new year.

Anyway, I'm back with avengence now. Head is properly in the game and I'm really hoping I can get a loss next week, even 0.5lb would do.

Thankyou all for writing on here as I have been hiding away xxxx

I go to a Tuesday group. Unfortunately I haven't had a loss in at least two months, it could be more. If I can shift 0.5lb a week I'll be happy xx

Happy new year everyone!

I'm afraid I gained the following week that I made this and it sent me into an episode of depression so I had to stop altogether over Christmas/new year.

Anyway, I'm back with avengence now. Head is properly in the game and I'm really hoping I can get a loss next week, even 0.5lb would do.

Thankyou all for writing on here as I have been hiding away xxxx

Bex so very good to see you making a clean slate of it...this is a New Year and no more hiding:hide:...I did a lot of that myself on and off last year...I am determined to break the habit this year.

Any loss is good...so is staying the same...it is hard to see a gain but it does happen from time to time for various reasons...the road to Slimville is not straight...it is filled with ups and downs...

Good luck with starting tomorrow:)

We can do it!

We are with you

Wednesday Food Diary:

Breakfast: Nothing

Lunch:
Eggs (P)
Bacon (P)
Mushrooms (S)
Frylight

Dinner:
Pasta Bolognese
Mince (P)
Pasta
Carrots (S)
Garlic (S)
Mushrooms (S)
Onions (S)
Frylight
Chopped Tomatoes (S)
Passata (S)
Stock melt
Tomato Puree
Worcestershire Sauce

Inbetween:
Cordial with water (approx. 2litres)
12 fruit pastilles (6syns)
S.S Milk (HEA)
2 Weetabix (HEB)
100ml's S.S. Milk (2.5syns)
1.5tbsp's Honey (4syns)
Cherry Mullerlight

12.5syns altogether.

Thursday Food Diary:

Breakfast:
S.S. Milk 250mls (HEA)
Porridge Oats (HEB)

Lunch: Nothing

Dinner:
Leftover Pasta Bolognese
Mince (P)
Pasta
Carrots (S)
Garlic (S)
Mushrooms (S)
Onions (S)
Frylight
Chopped Tomatoes (S)
Passata (S)
Stock melt
Tomato Puree
Worcestershire Sauce

Inbetween:
3 Stollen Slices (19.5 syns)
Cordial with water (1 glass beaker)
4 Fruit Pastilles (2 syns)
1 170g quiche (22.5syns)
Baked Beans (P)

Total Syns: 44

Last edited:
So from those two days I've learnt:
1) I need to stop missing a meal, even if it's something small to eat, it needs to be added in there
2) Really need to stick to syns, i'm very very bad for this one!!!
3) More drinks need to be added
4) Fruit, I sent hubby out to buy some in tonight so that I have more to snack on during the day.

Thankyou for encouraging me to do this everyone <3 xxxx

That was a lot of syns Bex.

I don't have breakfast all the time. I would maybe then have something later during the evening. I try not to have some things in the house. I o my have to cook for me so it is easier.

If I have oats I don't use milk .... I need that for coffee!

Keep posting. It really can help.

That was a lot of syns Bex.

Being honest, that overload of syns was nothing compared to what I usually do :-/.

I love breakfast, it's usually a must have for me as I start to feel woozy if I dont. I'm planning on having a sandwich for dinner, I'll have to syn the bread but I can deal with that xx

Well I stopped doing the diary as I got poorly and forgot to keep track... but.. I got weighed at Boots today as I can't make slimming world and according to their scales I've lost 4lbs this week :-D.

This will be down to the increase in exercise and water but I was worried that due to those two things aswell that I would gain!

xx

Back