food!!!!

I constantly think of food but have told myself this isn't a bad thing.
I plan our evening meals through the week, I plan soups for lunches, I plan weekend treats.
I think about what I can have to eat when we go out, I read foodie magazines and cookbooks, I think about what I can't have, what I can have, what I've eaten and what I'm going to eat.
It's not a bad thing :)

I'm exactly the same!! But I've started to channel my thoughts into planning meals, etc and I only snack on superfree foods (eating tomatoes like apples is so much fun!)

i am always thinking about food, hence my recent post asking what i should have tomorrow lol

it's better to think about it and be aware of what you're putting in your mouth than just grab food without realising potentially how bad for you it is!! that's what i'm telling myself anyway!

I barely used to think about food at all.
Then I started SW, and began thinking about food non stop.
I soon lost 2stone 11lbs....

I too think about food all the time, but now enjoy putting that focus on SW food and meals to create. Turn a negative into a positive.

I think that it is when we don't think about food is the time to worry, as we are probably totally unaware what are putting in our mouths. Being aware is bringing it into our awareness so we can re-educate our bodies to be in control xx

Back