foods that won't make me feel constipated after 3 long days of sitting?

judywoody

I will be going to a public event next weekend which will last 3 days. There will be a lunch break but most of the time we will be sitting down all day...for about 6 hours. Every year I get very constipated probably because i'm not at home which makes me feel uncomfortable but also because we generally end up eating more than we need alhtough i'm trying to bring healthy foods. But sitting all day doesn't help... So the problem is - what kind of foods should I take this year to keep me regular;-) (sorry for being so blunt....):)

Not sure which days I should go for..too much proteine makes me feel constipated and so do too many carbs...maybe I should just go for hex and superfree food until the evening when we go out for a meal?

Has anyone got an idea what to eat that makes me feel full enough (only fruit won't) until the evening and won't make me feel bloated? I will probably bring my own porridge because I can't rely on the breakfast in the hotel to be very healthy...

mmm...tricky
I would save my HExs for the evening - at least for the first day, so you can scope out the options

perhaps fruit and yoghurt will be enough at lunchtime as that is easy on the tum - some protein from the yog will help you feel full

other options like chopped up veg could give you burps, and speedy type soups the other...

good luck finding a balance
H

Back