Foot size changes

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
has anyones foot size changed.
Before i had my first child i was a size 5-51/2 but now after my third child i am a 7.
And for all those that have lost vast amounts of weight, have you found your foot size shrinking.

i have also noticed that my feet have got really wide - like Shrek feet !!! :eek:

I have been a size 8 since I was 11 eeeek! I have wide feet - like a hobbit!
Since loosing weight, I can get into a size 7 comfortably and my size 8's are now slopping about!

ooh thats great. i would love to get into a 6 again. would love it even more if they werent so dam wide.

i havent tried any new shoes on, but i have definitely noticed my size 6's are getting too big cos i keep slipping out of them! :eek: i've reverted back to flipflops now (despite the weather!:() its funny we lose wight from the strangest of places!! xx

Lol thankfully they do cater for the wider foot these days. I can remember the delights my Mum had trying to buy sensible school shoes for an 11 year old in the 80s!

Yes! My feet were the same as yours, went from a 5 1/2 to a 7 whilst pregnant, and that's the way they stayed! Till now! I tried on some wedge sandles that I bought last summer and they are too big! And my hubby bought me some new Birkenstocks for my birthday, and I had to get them in a 5! So yes, my feet are shrinking! Would rather it was my belly that was shrinking! Ha ha!!

My feet have definitley shrunk!! I use to be a size 8 and im now a 6.5!!

Its wonderful but at the same time i have about 30 pairs of shoes in a size 7/8 which are not so happy at the back of my wardrobe!! xx

Yes! My feet were the same as yours, went from a 5 1/2 to a 7 whilst pregnant, and that's the way they stayed! Till now! I tried on some wedge sandles that I bought last summer and they are too big! And my hubby bought me some new Birkenstocks for my birthday, and I had to get them in a 5! So yes, my feet are shrinking! Would rather it was my belly that was shrinking! Ha ha!!

Dont care what as long as something is shrinking :D

My feet have definitley shrunk!! I use to be a size 8 and im now a 6.5!!

Its wonderful but at the same time i have about 30 pairs of shoes in a size 7/8 which are not so happy at the back of my wardrobe!! xx

Stick them on Ebay !

My hubby moans about me buying shoes, as I have so many, but if they don't fit, then I NEED to replace them, don't I? ;)

Definitely. I have just ordered 3 pairs out of the catalogue :eek: will get moaned at later. might only keep one pair though if my feet could shrink might not get the wear out of them.

Always good to shoe shop x

Stick them on Ebay !

That's not a bad plan!! I cant bare to part with them - I LOVE SHOES!!

It might be an idea to replace them, i think i might get away with it if i sell the ones ive got!! Only thing is some of them cost me £75+ i dont think id get that on ebay for them lol xx

you can put minimum bids on them though so if they dont sell for a decent price then you havent lost anything. Thats what i am planning to do either stick my clothes on ebay or charity shops.

Oh yea my feet have shrunk

I used to wear a 5 now I need a 4 and in some styles 3 1/2

If there a some nice styles in the childrens section I buy those, no vat :p :D

I ordered some and they should have been here yesterday and i have an evening out today but i didnt complete the order properly so they are coming tomorrow. bit blooming late though .

I was a 5 orginally, did a s**t load of walkerig and grew to a size 6 but recently have not been doing as much exercise so shrenk back down to a 5 :)

Back