For Easter my mum bought me ...

pandora

finding my way again !
A box of Guylain choc seashells :drool:. along with Lindor these are my most fav choccies.
She doesn't know i'm back on CD (thinks i'm "being good" on WW).
Hubby isn't a choccie eater, so i'll have to hide them & have strong resolve :ignore:.
Luckilly they don't expire till Feb next year.
xx

ooooo Guylain, yuuuummmm!! Dig deep and hang onto that resolve!!!

Gx

Give them to a friend, they'll only shout you otherwise then you can feel great and although you've got till feb to eat them, think of a great healthy alternative you can and will enjoy. I'm thinking next easter I'm going to have a lovely ww ice cream pud or a double frozen tetra that's just soft but not runny mmmmmhhhhhhh

Georgie, you look so good, check out your low rise jeans with belt showing.... minx

i might bring them to Brum with me & share them with those partaking !
xx

Now there's a plan that I can wholeheartedly support ;)

Georgie, you look so good, check out your low rise jeans with belt showing.... minx

Thanks! Have to give credit to little Leah for all her advice on shapes and styles, I'm a bit hopeless with that sort of thing!

Gxx

MMM i have a similar problem with easter gifts (chocolates, all of them) 1 from OH- he bought it before i decided to do CD. I have expressly banned him from eating it as i plan to enjoy it when I am maintaining!! Also from his parents- again I am saving them all and will enjoy them a little at a time when it is safe to do so :D hehe!!! we can do it hun! x

luckily i know it will be the only thing i get, OH & i don't buy for each other & his parents gifts are allways money & at Easter only for the kids
xx

lol thats not too bad then- my mum doesnt buy me anything now as she knows i would rather not stuff my face with chocolate as have been watching my weight for a couple of years! :) xx

Hun, i've been watching my weight for as many years as you have been alive for ( god i feel old) & she STILL buys me something for Easter & Xmas ! (except last year when she knew i was CDing)
xx

LMAO you make me giggle- guess that must be a difference between your mum and mine (tbh i do blame her a bit for where i am now as when i was young she used to tell me to watch what i was eating, even tho i was slim and didnt even need to... i developed a complex and thought i was fat when i wasnt) so as an adult she has never given me chocolate eggs, altho she has to my brothers, almost as a hint! i dont mind as its better for me that way but it does hurt a bit! xx

Back