onion sauce
bread sauce
cranberry sauce
1 yorkshire pudding
nicked some of sons smarties !!
nicked some of his sweets !!
small chunk of easter egg
chocolate hob nobs
This was all eating alongside my usual grub.I ate one turkey dinner till I couldnt move (I used to do this all the time - the reason behind how I got this big in the first place !)

For eating all this I only gained 1/2lb !!

So I am well pleased.
But I need to stop otherwise I will just say oh stuff it and go back to how I was. Which I dont want to do

I dont want to brag but- I am so BL***Y pleased with myself for losing 2 stone,
and I have now got 1 chin instead of 2 !!LOL.
My tummy is getting flatter, ok my boobs are sagging, but hey who cares. (I can hide them)- Cant hide my jelly belly -can I ??
We all know this is hard work, but I bet none of us wanna be like this. We all wanna feel good about ourselves- so the next time we all grab a chocolate bar and think ''just a little bit wont hurt''-
STOP-put it back and think about what we are doing.Think about what we are going to look like in a few months time , in all those lovely 'smaller' clothes.Its only half way through April- soon it will be summer and we all want to look great and feel great, so put that stupid chocolate bar down - NOW !!!
So I am officially giving myself a great big boot up my arse and getting on with this. I wanna be slimmer of the week again, I wanna be the one that loses 2lb not 1/2lb.
So I have now had my official telling off :copon:
anyone else needs telling off?

Hi alice, you have done great to have lost 2st!!! Keep it up!!!! We all sometimes get a bit relaxed and think 'oh a wee bit of this or that won't damage the weight loss' but it all eventually adds up. Even though i lost a pound today (must have been through exercise), i have been lets just say very relaxed all weekend with the Easter eggs so i need a good boot up the bum too lol !! x

Well done on the loss! Now just draw a line, and isn't it a good feeling that you are now in control?;)

I need a kick up the bum!!! I have literally just eaten everything in sight for the last 9 days. Off to WI tonight so will probably get my boot up the bum then. Oooooops.

Dreading it tonight for the first time ever. :(

Great post! I need a kick up the bum and your post has just done that for me! Well done on losing two stone so far!

That's the beauty of SW...we CAN have occasional weeks like that, and it wont ruin all our efforts. ALSO though, I bet pre-SW you'd have been eating a dozen chocolates, a couple of hot cross buns, a tube of smarties, a whole Easter egg.....and not even enjoyed them as much as you have the mouthfuls of last week!??! I ♥ SW!

Alice, I'm the same! Had an awful week (Added up and had somewhere around the 250 syns mark on one day!) But thankfully only gained a half as well.

I have my 2 stone award but now haven't qute lost it, as that half puts me half away from it again.

So as from tomorrow it's 100% for me, with a max of 8 syns a day. (5.5 for malteasers! lol)

But as for now I'm enjoying a baileys and a galaxy as my weigh in night treat. :)

Good luck for the week ahead Alice, and thank you for the post!!! :)

I've had 3 days off plan over Easter, and I'm shocked at how easily the weight goes on whenever I do this.

Back