Forget the Size 10 Levis!!!! (for a year..)

congratulations bea you must be so excited .weightloss can have a helping hand in fertility and am hoping it will have the same effect on me going for fourth i.v.f in january once again congratulations and well done

Reactions: Bea
congratulations bea you must be so excited .weightloss can have a helping hand in fertility and am hoping it will have the same effect on me going for fourth i.v.f in january once again congratulations and well done

Oh best of luck Dolphin....the weight loss certaintly worked for me it seems! Still in shock a little and its still very early days......

You are so brave going for IVF.....I reallly really hope it works out for you.....its great motivation for you keep with the diet....its a great diet really cos you will get those extra pounds down really quickly...

Totally freezing!!!

:eek:Ok we all know my condition...cos it all I have talked about for last couple of days (sorry..so excited!!!)

However - I feel I am sitting on the North Pole!!!
I have my overcoat on, wrapped in a duvet (laptop on top of that LOL) and the central heating on full blast!!!!!:gen125: still freezing...know winter is here but seriously....:gen125:

That is weird, maybe all your energy is going to your icle baby and he/she is toasty warm in there while you freeze outside!!

mmmmmm maybe...but still have numerous pounds of warmth....anyway feeling better today! LOL

Bea I am so happy for you. And just think, you'll get the summer off work!!!!
I didn't put on any weight when pregnant with my 4, in fact I weighed less after they were born than I did pre pregnancy...and I ate really well! My Mum was the same and as you didn't put on any weight with your first you probably won't this time.

:party0038::party0038:

Oh thanks Splash - posted you another note other site too! Really hoping not to gain too much...have those Levis to fit into next chrimbo!!!

OMG What a hell of a week!!!

Havent been on much this week:mad: as had a hellish week in work. Travelling for most of next week :( and realised that there was about a 1000000 things I hadnt done:mad: :eek:anyhoo ran aroun in circles trying to decide which thing to tackle first an it was about Wednesday and achieved nothing really much..bearly made a dent on the pile:cry:and this evening locked most of the stuff in my drawer:rolleyes: and fingers crossed nothing will explode when I am away!!!:cool:

Aaaw Bea hope you manage to get time to put your feet up for half an hour over the weekend!

Not a chance!!!

Spent this morning doing a 5km walk for local charity....my son skipped along beside me:)..feet sore now but worth it!! :D Afternoon spent at a kids party at one of those mad play zone place...10000s of kids and noise:eek:....however they had loads of fun and now he's flaked out watching cartoons!! Feeling pretty flaked out myself:( so going to spend a few more mins on line and get an early night!!!

Back a little earlier than planned

:wave_cry:Well came back from my work trip to Edinburgh early...well a day early...just felt totally wrecked....Took a trip out to an internet cafe to see Elle's photos while I was over there as there wasnt a PC in my hotel...couldnt wait a second longer!!!:D and they were worth the wait!!! eh??? Totally fab fab fab:cool:

So headed off the doc to get checked out. MY own doctor wasnt there so say this really matter of fact South African Doctor who wasnt at all nice...commented on my age, why I had waited soooooo long for a second child and how high the risk of miscarriage was in "my age group":cry: anyhoo I pulled myself together...got some iron tablets from the chemist and loaded up on lots of green veggies and seeds at Tesco...probably not eating properly if I am honest....:confused:

Hope everyone else is well....must dash lots of house work to "direct" to be done....mmmmmm:mad: leaving two "boys" on their own and coming back early....

What an idiot that doctor was!!!!!!! A lot of women wait til they are no longer in the 'bloom of youth' before they have children!! Even though this is your second, its your bl***y choice. Oh I'd have given him what for!! Make sure you start to eat properly Bea.....your health and your babies health is far more important then any weight gain. You dont have to pig out, but just make sure you eat plenty fruit and veg hun. Lots of my friends had children in their thirties/forties. Its not unusual anymore.

xxx

It certainly is not unusual these days to wait. If it was such a high risk no one would do it. Tell your normal doctor what he said to you when you next see him and see what he says!! He will probably tell you to pay no attention to him. What an idiot !! None of his business!!

Awh - thanks girls! I'm fine really and just eat a really healthy dinner...feeling better already!!

Back