Formula One

julie19

Silver Member
Does anyone else watch the F1 Championships? The first race of the season is on Sunday and I am already so excited it is ridiculous!

I can't wait!! I've always watched the odd race, but got into it properly a couple of years ago when I was up at stoopid o'clock in the morning feeding my little one and the Australian GP started... hooked ever since!!

we love f1 too my ds is gonna love it to cause he loves cars lol

I started watching the F1 when I started seeing my bf and surprisingly (or not) this is when I started to put weight on as we'd go out on a Sat night for food and drinks and then have a massive fry up while watching.
This is the first season I will watch with Michael Schumacher driving and i've been told i'm in for a treat! I can't wait!!!

I started watching the F1 when I started seeing my bf and surprisingly (or not) this is when I started to put weight on as we'd go out on a Sat night for food and drinks and then have a massive fry up while watching.
This is the first season I will watch with Michael Schumacher driving and i've been told i'm in for a treat! I can't wait!!!

I have watched it for years & years & was around when Schumacher first started racing so having him back is so exciting, he is my idol & I can't wait!

i've been watching f1 since i was 14 i'm nearly 30 and i don't like schumacher but my dd (8) loves him she support him when she was younger so shes thrilled hes back.

Me, my hubby and my 2 little boys all love it! At the beginning of the season we all choose a team each to support through the season (we all have to have a different one). Makes it even more fun, especially for the kids :)

Oh you do make me feel old! I remember James Hunt! (I had rather a pash for him) When my boys were in their teens they could get the practice times on teletext and no matter what the weather the world stopped for the race! I do have it on in the background now, and take an interest in our boys, but I wouldn't set the alarm to watch it live.It would be nice to experience going to see one tho.

ooh yes we all love F1, would love to go to a Grand Prix, we go to the Renault World Series if we can and also went to F1 event in surrey last year and saw a few of the drivers, including Lewis:) Can't wait!

Yes, I'm really excited too!

We went to our first GP last year at Silverstone and it was fantastic, but we can't afford it this year so will be watching avidly on the TV!!

Can't wait to see Schumi back in the cockpit!!

Been watching it for as long as I can remember! We're finally getting to Silverstone this year-it's Dad's 50th so I've gone all out and got Paddock Club tickets for him-he'd better like it!.

Not a fan of quite a few drivers-especially Hamilton and Schui, and I do think Button has made a mistake in parting ways with Ross Brawn, but only time will tell.

Looking damn forward to see what the 2 nutters in the Ferarris get up to-Massa and Alonso are my fave drivers, it's great to finally have them on the same team!

Back