Fourth weigh-in

I've popped over from CD, but wanted to say well done! Keep it up!

Well done my old Scotty, thats brilliant.;) xxx

Hi guys,

I didn't post my weigh in last week - it was another 4lbs, and this week its another 4.5lbs. I'm finding it a lot easier than I did in week two, and I've shifted 2lbs short of 2 stone in a month. I'm going to have to do some clothes shopping soon - I can't get a dozen steps down the street without having to yank my trousers up! The one thing I've noticed above anything else is that my walking is so so much better, and fingers crossed, a few stone down the line, I'll be able to get rid of my crutches.

Lipotrim has been amazing so far - it's been relatively easy for me, and for the first time in a long time, I have hope that I might regain the confidence to start having a halfway normal life again.
Well done scotsDistraction !
Treat yourself to something nice to wear, nothing to expensive as you will be out of them in no time ! Maybe buy something with an elasticated waist or a good belt so you can tighten your jeans.
I also have the same problem..... believe me its a good problem when clothes are too big !
Roll on the next weigh in....I love it ! ;)

Well done hun thats fantastic and consistent losses. You sound nice, upbeat and in control keep it up hun xxxx

im having the bra prob too hun, very confused lol xx

I didnt invest in new clothes till I got to a 14....however I did buy a few smaller bras....only cos it make me look slimmer!!!! Marks do a so nice cheap ones.....

Think ill go and get measured at marks although dont really fancy it! xx

You look ab fab! The ladies there (from my experience) are like having your mum or aunt measure you....honestly.....and it does make a difference in showing off some of your best assets!!!

IS it bra on or off measuring there hun? xx

Bra on..........

lol good xxx

I' ll measure you up me me me:gimi: x

lol how did i know you would just have to respond to that post?!! :D xxx

'What ya talking about Willis':Dxx

LOL .... omg i go to bed, i get up and he's still at it :D Hilarious

lol, you really cant help yourself can you Garry - can I just say as a new member, thanks for your witty posts, they really make me laugh:)

And well done you're an inspiration :D

Trace

Back