Frankie and Benny's HELP ME!

LaurenaC

Hello!!

Please help me, my friend has insisted on going to Frankie and Benny's on Monday night for her birthday meal and I am desperate to stick to my Slimming World plan. I have seen on the menu they do a chicken citrus salad, does anyone know what the syns for this would be?? :eek:

It depends on the seasoning used on the chicken and how its cooked - then just work out an estimate for any dressing used! I went last week and had a pizza so wish I had your will power :(

It depends on the seasoning used on the chicken and how its cooked - then just work out an estimate for any dressing used! I went last week and had a pizza so wish I had your will power :(

Ha ha it's only because I am sick of going out feeling like a beached whale every time I put a dress on that I am trying to stick to it! I love Frankie and Benny's and am dreading the thought of going and sitting with my friends and having a pathetic salad too! :mad:

If you are a slimming world member, go on the SW website, click on the Useful Features tab and type in 'eating out frankie and bennys' and it will pull up an article on what the best choices would be.

HTH

I love F&B's, whenever I go I have steak which comes with chips though so I ask that to be swapped with a jacket (never a problem) & order one of there side salads (but ask for dressing on the side). It's really yummy, very filling & not to many syns!

Whatever you choose have a lovely time (-:

I went just before Christmas on a friday night and got the Spag Bol on the lighter options menu and the tomato soup for a starter, it was lovely, but I have a saturday WI and I was certain that it would have spoilt my week...NOPE. That week I lost 4lbs and got my stone award :D Munch away!!

Back