Frankie and Benny's

Em_Butterfly

Silver Member
Hi!

Was just wondering if anyone knew how many syns there are in penne arrabiata from Frankie and Benny's? I've been searching everywhere to no avail and really want to keep on track.

Thank you for all your help!

Em

Anyone? : (

Calories in Frankie and Benny's Penne Arrabiatta

Nutrition Facts
Frankie and Benny's - Penne Arrabiatta
Servings:
Calories 475 Sodium 1 mg
Total Fat 12 g Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 2 g Total Carbs 0 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 0 g
Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 0 g
Trans 0 g Protein 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg

Have just put those into SW syn calculator for 100g (being as it says by plate then you'll have to hazard a guess as to how many grams that was )and it works out to 24 syns ..hope that helps xx

It would not be that high as pasta and veg are both free.

Does it have olives in it? If not you would only need to syn the oil used as the rest is free on green or extra easy (woudl eb astronomical on red)

I would gauge how oily i felt it was or whether the sauce tasted dresh or out of a jar and then count 6 to 12 syns

Teresa

Thank you so much, I didn't have olives but I will put it as 12 to be safe. 24 sound too scary! I hope I haven't done too much damage!

Thank you so much x

Hi there my daughter used to work at frankie and bennys and nothing is made fresh,it is all just cooked on site,so I would be very wary of eating there :)

Tracy831 said:
Hi there my daughter used to work at frankie and bennys and nothing is made fresh,it is all just cooked on site,so I would be very wary of eating there :)

It's rare that things are cooked on site in chain restaurants.
Many I have worked in have pre packaged items made in a central kitchen that are sent out to the restaurants. Obviously things like steak are cooked at the time or order but things like pasta generally aren't.

Customers have got used to having their food 15- 20 mins after ordering (me included) so you have to wonder how a chef could make it from scratch in that time.
It's bad enough when people order v well done steak and expect it 5 mins later.

I worked in frankie and bennies and all the pastas were made fresh as r the pizzas. The only things that werent were stuff like chilli. Off all the restaurants ive worked in f n bs is the beat place for cooking things fresh!!

I know it's an old post, but just made sure that they use dried pasta not fresh otherwise you would have to count them as syns!!

Back