frankie and bennys

lucylupin

Does anyone know what the best thing to pick would be? Thanks

I was looking at their menu and thought I'd have to order a plain grilled chicken breast with a jacket potato and salad x

Try doing a search, there have been loads of threads on F&B. I always have the arrabiata.

Spaghetti Oceana from the light menu is Free on EE if you use the cheese as your HEa (although it's never 30g lol) and its lovely, make my own version too ever since

I had the spaghetti oceana when I went over Easter. I had it without the cheese as I'm not a
Lover of cheese and it was really lovely.

I worked here and everything is pretty darn caloried up!!! EEEkk, Chicken salad best option....each f n b has a slightly different menu sometimes - GOOD LUCK !!! xx

Grizzly_man said:
Spaghetti Oceana from the light menu is Free on EE if you use the cheese as your HEa (although it's never 30g lol) and its lovely, make my own version too ever since

Thanks for the tip, popped out there yesterday after reading this thread and tucked in to spaghetti oceana, it was yummy. :)

Hi going tonight for my Birthday. Planning on having the arribiata, any idea how many syns?? Will also have a sundae as a treat as got some vouchers to get one for free;) wonder how many syns in one of those??? eeek x sarah x

bossiegirl said:
Thanks for the tip, popped out there yesterday after reading this thread and tucked in to spaghetti oceana, it was yummy. :)

I enjoyed the oceana but had to ask for extra salad as it was a teeny portion

Back