1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Frankie & Benny's

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bettyb, 14 June 2008 Social URL.

1. bettyb

bettyb Member

Going to F&B's tomorrow for fathers day meal, any ideas as whether to go Red or Green?

Also anyone been there and had something Syn free - or at least within Syn allowance??
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. domino

domino Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I haven't been to an F&B for ages and when I was there last time I was on CD so didn't eat and sat watching my mates eat whilst I had a glass of water.
    But from what I saw the menu was quite varied. I personally find it easier to go Red when you're out. Mainly because unless you go for a baked potato, the pasta dishes are fairly sauce laden and difficult to work out the syns value.
  4. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

slimming world
    Ohhh.... I was thought of a great thing to have, but thats actually in TGI Fridays, so no point me telling you... but for the record, I normally go for a chicken salad of some sort, bbq is gorgeous, but I allow a few syns for the marinade it comes in xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.