Free Yogurt??

Vickyt89

Hi everyone.. I am not a fan of diary but for many reasons including health ones. I know I need more calcium but I am so picky. I have never drank milk and only eat smooth yogurts .I love the Müller light raspberry with dark chocolate, toffee and the vanilla with dark chocolate too. I have tried the different Greek yogurts, the Müller ones and the aldi ones too. Has anyone else found nice smooth yogurts, no lumps or fruit please!!

Hi everyone.. I am not a fan of diary but for many reasons including health ones. I know I need more calcium but I am so picky. I have never drank milk and only eat smooth yogurts .I love the Müller light raspberry with dark chocolate, toffee and the vanilla with dark chocolate too. I have tried the different Greek yogurts, the Müller ones and the aldi ones too. Has anyone else found nice smooth yogurts, no lumps or fruit please!!

My OH is not a fan of bits either! He likes the weight watchers vanilla and toffee yogurts. The only other yogurts I know he will eat are kids ones that aren't fat free!

I know that dairy is recommended for calcium, but there are some cultures that don't consume the same amounts of dairy we do and yet don't have the problems associated with a diet low in calcium. It is available in other food sources such as leafy green vegetables and I also think some fish too, so if you ensure you eat a balanced diet you can increase your calcium intake through other ways.

Thanks Mrs CC, I must try them! I don't know why they cant state on the tub if it has lumps or not.. My Doc has asked I increase my dairy intake so I will try otherwise it will be supplements and I don't want that

Back