Friday Weighers

Well done Sarah-Jayne. X

'****!!!!!' Oh Rats!!!...I have been hovering over the 18 stones for about 3 weeks now -and they are still elusive this week - I lost a 1lb today which brings me to 19 stones - Oh well - I WILL be in the 18's next week.........LOL.

Good luck to all Friday WI's.

Well done on your losses Sarah-Jayne and Donnie.

I weighed this morning and lost another 2lbs taking me to 11lbs in total. Slowly but surely heading towards target.

Well done everyone on your weight losses!

I jumped on the scales this morning and am happy to report a 3½lb loss!
I'm a bit worried though as i had a really bad day yesterday, in the form of the the new McJunk M Burger and onion rings (really nice by the way :flirt2:) and i worried it's going to bite me on the bum next week in a big way!
Florida is now lessthan 6 weeks away and i need to lose 5lb to get into the next stone.
I am a woman on a mission!!

'****!!!!!' Oh Rats!!!...I have been hovering over the 18 stones for about 3 weeks now -and they are still elusive this week - I lost a 1lb today which brings me to 19 stones - Oh well - I WILL be in the 18's next week.........LOL.

Good luck to all Friday WI's.

Ah donnie! Poor you! Never mind you will be there next week! Keep going you are doing so well!

Well done Sarah-jayne not far to go for you!!!

Also good luck and well done to all you lovely Friday weighers!!

Thanks Henna babes :)
Think the problem being with me is when I do hit target it wont be enough and I will want to go further lol.

Well done on the losses everyone ~ I put on a 1lb but it is well deserved, I can't seem to get my mind into SW mode since coming home from holiday. Today is my wedding anniversary so having a flexi day but I am starting (yet again) tomorrow! Good luck to anyone else who has to WI yet. xx

Well done Winny. X

Weemo, you will soon lose again when you get back on track, it's always so difficult after a holiday, well done today. X

Back