From here to Eternally Slim Team June - July Challenge

Eternalflame

Excited about the new me!
As an outstanding group of support we have given eachother over the last week, here's the challenge's that could motivate us further.

A monthly team, to aid our losses gals and guys.. As we are nearing the end of the month now, I'll call this the End May - July team.

Copy and paste the list and add your name to that as you go..

Challenge yourself to whatever you think you want to loose in a month. You can use your losses this week towards your goal if you like:

Eternalflame - To loose 14lb (-5, 9 to go)

Get yourself motivated now and challenge yourself to make those losses bigger :)

Last edited:
So this challenge ends on July 1st? Ok, I am up for that.

MadameLaMinx- To lose 14lb. (-5lb, 9 to go)

Hiya,

Thanx for your message nikki!

i want to do it too!!

do i put it all ive lost this month?

am a little slow uhave to bear with me lol:confused:

XXtannyxx. You are welcome.. good to see you on here. You can include any losses this week, and then count from there. So its 5 weeks this week til beg of July, go for what you think is do'able but also push yourself a little to challenge it too.

Copy and paste the others on the list as in group and then add your own and your challenges. x

Hey,

xxtannyxx - To Lose 18lb. (-2lb ,16 to go )

i will also be doing excerise as i currently dont do any because i find it so so hard.
any ideas wot i can do? bare in mind i have bad knees!!

Good luck everyone!!!!!

0_half_stone.jpg

13lbs lighter in 2 weeks !!!!!!

Good challenge Xxtannyxx, maybe I should up mine too,lol..There are a few things you can do, swimming comes to mind, also Aqua Aerobics, walking - get yourself a pedometer and challenge yourself to 10,000 steps a day, you could build up to that amount and start at say 6, 000 steps first. Other then that, not sure you belong to the gym, but bike is good too and a Body Pump Class is brill, to tone up your arms. x

PS - don't forget your group support too.

Jude1234 - to lose 14lb(not had weigh in yet!)

I am also trying to exercise 3 times a week but may struggle to do this next week as is half term and going away fro the weekend. Anyway will try as hard as I can.

Good luck girlies, of to have my lunch of jacket potatoes, cheese (HEa) and beans:D

I'm up for this one - just hope I can stick to it.

Rosiepeace - to lose 12lb (-2, 10 to go)

Would it be worth setting up a challenge to help us all get more active and try and do more exercise - so walk x number of steps a week, or do x number of mins exercise - not too sure how it would all work out thought - was just an idea! Am rambling now - need to shoot offline now too as little one is demanding attention. Will check back later.

Well hello there ladies and I am liking this:cool:

Wish - to lose 12lb (0 12 to go)

Waves hello to everyone wishes us the best of luck, keep motivated and smile!

Not sure if this is the correct thread to post on but I have found this website that has loads of EE recipes on and a meal planner - always good to stop you having the same thing day in day out Meal Planners | Slimming Eats

Hope it helps some of you guys who are new to the plan and in need of some inspiration!

Would it be worth setting up a challenge to help us all get more active and try and do more exercise - so walk x number of steps a week, or do x number of mins exercise - not too sure how it would all work out thought - was just an idea! Am rambling now - need to shoot offline now too as little one is demanding attention. Will check back later.

Hi Rosie

We can do that, alongside this challenges, add this to your name with your target for this month and I'm sure you'll set the trend :D x

Sounds like a good idea. I need more motivation for exercise, I am such a lazy mare. I walk a fair bit but not much beyond that.

Not sure if this is the correct thread to post on but I have found this website that has loads of EE recipes on and a meal planner - always good to stop you having the same thing day in day out Meal Planners | Slimming Eats

Hope it helps some of you guys who are new to the plan and in need of some inspiration!

Thanks Jude, will take a look at that!

emmaleonie1984 - to loose 14lb ( not had weighin yet)

Emx

Jude - thanks for that website - have spotted a couple of recipes on there that I'm gonna give a shot.:bliss:

Rosiepeace - to lose 12lb (-2, 10 to go) (do at least 1.5 hours of exercise each week)
emmaleonie1984 - to loose 14lb ( not had weighin yet)

Eternal have added on my goal for exercise - might even dig out the pedometer and start recording my steps. :eek:

just had my weigh-in so recording here.

Rosiepeace - to lose 12lb (-2, 10 to go) (do at least 1.5 hours of exercise each week)
emmaleonie1984 - to loose 14lb ( -1.5, 12.5 to go)

Back