From home possible?

Crunchy

I joined SW a few months back but due to childcare, can no longer get to classes. So I have 3 options. use a WW App for free, use MFP or do SW from home. I have the pack already and the Green cookbook (I am veggie) I like the idea of SW as the whole family can eat this way, and really would like to do it from home. I can't afford online. How easy is it to do SW from home, the only thing I would miss is the database for syns, how do you get around that? Can this be done? HELP!

Lots of people do it from home, if you have a good set of scales (not like mine that change by three pounds depending where you put them in the room)! and if you take advantage of the support from this forum. You should be fine :). If you havent done SW in a while it might be worth having a look in the healthy extras section as quite a few have changed.
Maybe buy a food directory of ebay for your syns? they are a little pricey but good if you cant get to class. And there is a syn section on here for questions about syns. and even though Im a class member the quickest way to find syns on most things is to just google it. Good luck x

Back