from lipotrim to slimming world

slimmer2moro

Hello everyone,
i've jumped forum's from lipotrim. I did slimming world 2 years ago and lost 2 stone in about 6 months...unfortunately i was unable to keep to class and over time it's all piled back on plus and extra stone!!
I've had a rough start to the dieting this year with many failed attempts and at desperation point i started lipotrim to get the kick i needed.
Well let me tell you i've lost 1 stone in 2 weeks but boy do i miss food. I personally think the slimming world plan is the best out there...and yes if you stick with it it really works. However with lipotrim after the first few weeks alot of the members weight settles down to losses of 2-4lbs...I know those losss are possible with sw so if i have a choice i choose to eat!!!
So hey guys i'm making the switch now i'm in 'the zone' so to speak!!
Just wondering if anyone else has combined diets, maybe offer some advice??
Many thanks for reading xx:sign0144:

Last edited:
hi ya,
I started cambridge diet last november, and lost i think it was a stone in 2 weeks, i cant remember now...lol i then began feeling depressed and very low which is common when you dont eat, so i too took the step to eat, and joined sw straight away. the only thing i found hard was getting ued to eating again. ( i did cd for 4 weeks, but had star week and sts) obviously with sw the idea is to eat, eat as much as you want. of the good food. for the first few weeks i was just picking. then the apetite came back ten fold. which wasnt good, this is when i slacked and lost it. i have only just got back on track last week and managed to lose 5lb last week, so far so good.
so wishing you all the luck and support you need hun. you will do fine :)
xxx

thankyou dagbird, i've just been reading about refeeding, i'm also joining sw tomorrow so i just hope that i don't gain weight in my first week of eating. I'm planning on keeping to just red days for the first week, hope to chat with you again soon xx

Hey welcome back to the dark side...We have cookies!! Syn free of course :D Are you going to go to group or go it alone?

Whatever you decide I wish you all the best

Natt xxx

Good luck on slimming world, but to be honest, I would really consider doing a proper refeed for one week otherwise your glycogen levels could fill up too quickly and it would look like a huge weight gain.

Back