From streaky bacon to lean rasher!

Hi! Sorry, I've been a bit of a mess :( hospital appt did not go as expected. Got some news which shocked us and made me feel like a crap mother for not realising something was up :cry:

Then I had orders to complete, which I finished about an hour ago YAY! Nothing more to hide behind and no more excuses ( which I seem to have made a lot of over the last 6 months! ).

UGH, I wish I could just get a grip. It's ridiculous and pathetic. Another weekly shop today and I'm heading out with angelic intentions, fingers crossed they remain when faced with the cream cake aisle!

Saturday 3rd March - 4PP for milk

B (6PP)
2 x warburtons fruit loaf with orange (5)
2 x tsp IBINBL (1)

L (4PP)
Flamegrilled chicken breast
salad
e/l mayo (1)

D (12PP)
pork loin (5)
cauliflower&brocolli cheese (2 for sainsbury's cheese sauce, 1 for grated cheese on top)
mashed spuds (3)
aromat (1)

Snacks 2PP
banana
WW oat and choc cookies (2)

Daily's used - 26/26
Weeklies used - 2/49

Weeklies remaining - 47/49

Activity Points earned - 8

Dinner was fan-blooming-tastic! I thoroughly enjoyed every mouthful and can't wait to have it again!!

Last edited:
Food is looking good for today, particularly the fruit loaf!:)

It was very yummy! I was hoping to have a croissant but Asda don't seem to do a light version? Or if they do I couldn't find it so I got a fruit loaf instead :)

Well I got off my wobbly ass and did a 7.3mile power walk in 1hr48 mins today. Works out at just under 15mins per mile which is the guidelines for the moonwalk so I'm chuffed I managed to sustain the speed. I found it pretty hardgoing at the end though. My groin and poor butt were aching for the final mile and a 1/4 :kissass:. I don't even want to think about the fact I have to do that for more than 3&1/2 times longer on the night :eek:

My train of thought right now is to try and do one long walk a week and 2 shorter ones. Short ones to build technique and the long one to build stamina. We'll see how it goes :eek:

But it will be different on the night, because of all the excitement and chatting etc., so the miles will fly by...says me, who would be horrified at doing such a distance!:eek:

I'm almost certain, that WW do croissants.

They probably do Lynne, they seem to do everything else hehehe

It's a very scary thought going that distance after how knackered I was yesterday. By the time I'd walked to my mums I was ready to collapse lol

Sunday 4th March milk 4PP

B 6PP
belvita <wanted porridge but we ran out of milk :cry:> (6)

L 22PP :eek: :eek: <OMG never go to the inlaws for lunch when they're offering up "innocent subs", the roll alone was 12PP :cry:>
sub roll (12)
ham (1)
applewood cheese (4)
salad
tiny mini doughnut ball (3)
WW oat and choc cookies (2)

D 9PP
Sausage Casserole (5)
mash (3)
WW pink grapefruit yoghurt (1)

Snacks 3PP
1 x cadburys roses sweetie (1)
WWcheese puffs (2)

Daily's used 26/26
Weeklies used 18/49 :eek:

Activity points earned today 4 (went for a family walk and run around the park for an hour and a half nonstop)

Weeklies remaining 29/49
Total activity points earned 12

Last edited:
Well done on the walk! It will definitely be easier on the night, everyone else will keep you going, I know you'll be brilliant :)

How long will it take in total? x

Well done on the walk! It will definitely be easier on the night, everyone else will keep you going, I know you'll be brilliant :)

How long will it take in total? x

6-8+hours :eek: I am really hoping to be done in 7-8hours but we'll see how it goes. The main focus is to just finish it without either a)dying or b) coughing up a lung :D

:wavey: Happy Lunchtime Little Piggy x :wavey:
Aww happy lunchtime to you too Lynne! Hope you're having a lovely day! :bighug:

Little Bennington Bear got his specs today. I have to admit to it being really strange seeing him with them on. The little booger won't keep them on though so we'll have to try for 10mins at a time until he gets used to it. It took his sister 1.5-2yrs to get used to hers so it's going to be a long road! He's a handsome little devil anyway and now he just looks super intelligent too :)

Monday 5th March

B - 8PP
Costa small skinny latte (2)
2xfruit bread (5)
2tsp ICBINBL (1)

L - 3PP
Homemade tomato soup (0)
2 black pepper ryvita (2)
30g medium fat soft cheese (1)

D - 17PP
2 x homemade burgers (5)
25g I can't believe it's not cheddar (2)
small wholemeal roll (3)
25g nando's peri peri BBQ sauce (1)
onion
salad
100g rustic oven chips (3)
1/2 a cranberry and orange hot cross bun (3)

Snacks - 2PP
WW cheese tortillas (2)

Daily's used 26/26
Weeklies used 2/49

Weeklies remaining 27/49
activity points earned - 12

Last edited:
fantabulous, just discovered my tomato soup is FREEEEE!! The calculator lied to me saying I had to point my tomatoes hoozah!

OK, so today started out well but then spiralled very quickly!!

Nieces+boredom= the chocolate cake of all chocolate cakes :eek:

Tuesday

B: belvita (6)

L: homemade tomato soup (0)
3 x pepper ryvita (3)
40g soft cheese (2)
banana

d: 1 Slice mushroom pizza (4)
Slice of cake of doom (1000,00000,000000000000000000000)

I'm feeling another mammoth walk on the cards in the very near future!!!

Attachments

• choc cake.JPG
    choc cake.JPG
    463.9 KB · Views: 80
Ooh my good Lord. I think I've died and gone to chocolate Heaven :eek: :eat:

Numnum, god Damn it. I've been so good no chocolate in nearly two weeks.

I need cake, half tempted to pop over to my sisters and steal my niece! As we always bake together, great excuse.

The sight and smell of that cake is making me feel ill and I am SO glad about that!!!! I gave half to my niece to take home and Hubby and the kids can finish the rest of tonight for pud. Then it shall be GONE!!! :)

Wednesday 7th

B 3
2% Greek yog (3)
Strawberries
Banana

L 6
Homemade tomato soup
3 pepper ryvita (3)
40g soft cheese (2)
2 x baby's chocolate biscotti (1) <Ben was not amused at me pinching them>

D 10
Pork and apple casserole type thing (3)
Egg noodles (7)

Anytime 1
100ml ss milk (1)

Daily's used - 20/26
Weeklies used - 0/49

Weeklies remaining = -100,57734,35577
:eek: :cry:

Activity points = obliterated!!!

Last edited:
Hmmm how come when I post from my i-phone it doesn't say that's where it was posted from? Other peoples do??? I just don't want people thinking I'm rude by not "liking" or replying properly. Or thinking I'm some illiterate fool bu the random auto correct faux pas that occur. The app is not fantastic, or if it is I just have no idea how to use it properly :giggle:hence giving short sharp responses/posts when I use it.

Anyhoo a slice of doom cake leapt into my mouth, a small sliver, but a sliver none the less FML :( It is finished now so no more temptation ... with exception of pulled pork which I am desperate to make but will have to wait for a couple of weeks as I've already sorted out next weeks menu BOOO!!!!

Back