From streaky bacon to lean rasher!

Sorry, can't help on the i-phone as I am Blackberry girl ;)

Pulled pork?....and where do I find this delightful sounding recipe?

Happy International Women's Day xx

I've kept on track :woohoo: just haven't had time to update on here. 2.4lbs down this week :)

(we shall ignore cake of doom gate)

Lynne I'll post the pulled pork when I'm on my laptop :)

Well done Mrs, that's fantastic!!

Hi there, that cake looks amazing and well done with your loss. 've started WW today (after hitting a brick wall with slimming world) n now already I want to pack it in n shovel chocolate after chocolate in my mouth after seeing that haha. I will not give in though.

Can I ask how you make your 0 point tomato soup? I'm completely pants at making soups, they always taste extremely bland.

Lea x

OOOOO odd new layout!!!

Lea, I'll post the recipe tomorrow. Just posting this quickly so I start as I mean to go on. I won't even bother with the usual crap I post after a prolonged period away. Life happens we just have to hop back on soooo

Sunday 1st April 250ml ss milk (3)

B: (2)
vanilla fat free activia (2)
homemade latte

L: (6)
hot cross bun (5)
ICBINB Light (1)
apple

D: 10
Asda good for you tomato and basil soup (3)
2.5 slices hovis granary wholemeal bread (7) :eek:

Snack: 5
Mini Eggs 40g (5)

Daily's used: 26/26

Weeklies remaining : 49/49

Last edited:
Thank you very much moonwatcher, it feels nice to be back and in control again :)

Las night I had 5 points left over so I had 40g of mini eggs as a little treat in bed. I thought it would only be like 3 eggs but it turned out to be about 13 so it was a nice chocolatey hit!

No idea of food today but my fantabulous MIL has asked to have the girlys overnight as they're off on easter Hols and hubbles has a few days off too, HOORAH! It will just be the little dude and us. I can forsee a trip to Costa on the cards as it's hubbles fave. I'll get hunting on the points tracker in a min to see how much damage limitation I can do ... Might attack the garden later on too so might cancel something out, like a whole bite :giggle:

Happy Monday everyone!

Last edited:
Still here, still on plan I've just been mad busy with orders so I haven't had time to post my munchings.

-4lb this week HOOZAH!

Hi Numnum, 4lbs..gotta be brill!..well done you!

Had a right binge again today.. altho' it was my annual visit/treat to MacD's...Big Mac + Fries + Apple pie + Strawberry shake!..Yummmmmy!
So fed up with my weight being literally stuck and even the Alli (Orlistat) is not really having any great effect.

Keep up the good work! .... :)

Back