From SW to WW??

Simmy1978

Has anyone switched from slimminf world to weight watchers??

I am doing this tomorrow, i just feel bored of SW now and need to something new any advice guys and girls!!??

Having done both plans, I found SW to be easiest to stick to. I found counting points for everything quite restrictive, but of course it works for many people. Good luck! x

Having done both plans, I found SW to be easiest to stick to. I found counting points for everything quite restrictive, but of course it works for many people. Good luck! x

True say i think i just need to try something different!! also i think i fill up of too much of the high calorie free foods!!

I have switched, though still weigh at my SW meeting. PP enabled me to enjoy Christmas but lose weight, lost 1.5lbs then 0.5lbs. This week is the week in my cycle I stay the same or gain if I do SW but I lost 1.5lbs with PP. I find for the moment it suits me better than SW as is very flexible.

sharron12 said:
I've done both. WW works better for me as i used to just eat far too much of the free foods on sw!!

That was my problem too... I need the portion control, I was never going to slim down by eating a kilo of pasta everyday and the syns just felt like I was punishing myself for eating an extra slice of bread. But I did lose 4st on it so it did work

I have switched from sw to ww. I just felt that I was eating far to many carbs (I have PCOS so not good for me) and that my portions were just to big. 2 weeks into pp and I am loving it. I am still trying to use the slimming world way of cooking things from scratch, but eating much less while still staying full and having the odd treat!!!

I've done both previously and was choosing between them after christmas. It took me a while to decide but I settled on WW and it's going well so far!

I too felt that on SW I over indulged on carbs and was having ridiculous dinners like a huge baked potato with a whole pack of batchelors pasta and sauce dumped on top. It's no wonder my weight losses slowed to a halt! I think WW helps me with portion control, but I did find I was hungry a lot last time round although this isn't an issue now with PP. I also like that PP gives you the extra PP allowance already saved up to use for weekend treats, etc. Going out for dinner and drinks tonight with OH and haven't even had to think about saving points, etc - magic!

Good luck with it - let us know how you get on!

Back