From WW back to SW??

gingercake

I moved to New Zealand around two years ago and have been struggling with my weight. It seems I have been on a constant holiday since!
Before emigrating I followed the SW plan and went to classes, and lost a decent amount of weight. Needless to say I have put it all back on and probably some more.
Anyway I have joined WW over here (they don't do SW) and I am really struggling. Lost 3lbs the first week and hardly lost anything the 2nd. I haven't got lots of weight to lose but even so I was very disappointed and I hate the way everything has to be counted and weighed :mad:
So I am wanting to return to SW and go it alone!! I really need to do this as the extra weight is making me feel sad and depressed!
It was about three or four years ago that I went to classes, has the diet changed much? Any advice is welcome, thanks

Your other option would be body optimise (the online version). I don't think it's the same as going to a class but they prompt you to weigh in online every week and it gives you access to the website for your subscription period including recipes, syns counters and all the details about plans. I suspect you could do that from NZ.

Good luck.

Gail x

Yep, the plans have changed a lot over the last few years.
In WW defence, is 2 weeks long enough to give it a good chance? You said you have a lot to lose, is 10kg a lot? I'm not sure it is really hun.

I would join SW online if you do want to move to SW but without group support I know I couldn't do it.

Whilst I'm a HUGE advocate for SW, I would definitley give WW a bit longer hun but if you do switch, we are here to help :)

Good luck. x

Back