Frozen yogurt?

united_trekkie

GO TEAM FFF
I just had a thought.........I know, I know, quite out of character:D

I don't know if it's been said before but...........

Now that summer is on it's way (allegedly!!)
How about buying some of those plastic lolly makers, and filling them with our free yogurts for a totally syn free flavoured ice cream (almost):D:D

I've heard that people do that, I might try it myself. Also you can use the free squash to make lollies

ooh Tracey I never thought of that! I will have to get my lolly maker out of the cupboard!!

SF squash makes a lovely lolly too!!

I just put the whole yogurt pot in the fridge for a few hours...yummy!

Sam
xxx

do you just let it partially freeze? Because I cant seem to get it at the right stage - i either get it cold and runny, or hard with crystals in! x

do you just let it partially freeze? Because I cant seem to get it at the right stage - i either get it cold and runny, or hard with crystals in! x

Um, yes you do have to keep checking!
I can't really give a time because what I tend to do is put them in the freezer overnight and take them to work with me next day. Then, by the time I eat it its usually starting to melt and its lovely!!

Sam
xxx

Ah - thats a good idea, will pop one in tonight and let you know tomorrow! xxx

i bought some of those lolly makers and they only really taste any good if you put loads of squash in.

yer i remember making them when I was little and we used to justut neat squash in and no water - lol! x

I think you have to stir the yogurt every 30 mins to stop the crystals forming

:) Tried the frozen yougurt and put little bits of chopped strawberry in...yummy! Going to try takling it to work tomorrow as suggested so will let you know how it goes!

Back