Frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!

ILovePopcorn!

Hi all, i feel totally deflated about the whole thing to be honest, i ve been doing slimming world since the end of september now and lost 1 stone 4lbs and i love the diet dont get me wrong but i cannot seem to shift the weight!!
I started at 16 stone 13.5lbs and am currently down to 15 stone 8 but have come to a standstill!! not lost anything for a couple of weeks now and its getting me down :(
I was doing mainly green days with a few red but this week have given extra easy a try but still nothing and i have been totally 100% on plan and i ve been active too!
Cant think of why this isnt working for me!!!??????
Any advice greatfully received!!!
Thanks!!! :)

Be honest with yourself... are you really following the plan to the letter?

If you are then you should be shifting the weight!

Yes i am sticking to it 100% for the past 2 weeks now! that is why i feel so frustrated because i cant think of anything that i can do better! maybe there s something wrong with me! lol!!

The reality of weight loss is that there will be weeks when you sts even though you have been 100% on plan.

Check out this thread
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html

You say you just cannot shift the weight but that's not true! You've shifted nearly one and a half stone in a couple of months - that's fantastic! Okay you've have a couple of weeks sts but that's no reason to panic or get downhearted. If you've been following the plan then it will start to move again. In the meantime consol yourself with the knowledge that you're eating healthily. Also changes to your measurements and increasing stamina in your exercise are signs that the plan is working.

There are questions you can ask yourself such as are you having the same HEs all the time? Are you eating the same foods and sames meals? Are you getting enough fruit and veg? It's your first week on EE and a common mistake is not getting enough superfree foods. These are all areas where you make changes and help kickstart things again.

Good luck and don't give up!

Thanks so much circes!!
Everything you said has totally sunk in with me! yes i can see other changes such as my clothes hanging off of me!! which is fab,i wont give up!!!! its nice to hear others opinions on it and i appreciate it thank you :D

my mam has weeks where she sts or has a small gain then will have a loss that equates to .5-1 lb per week for thoes weeks. Could this be happening to you?

This happened to me a few times on my journey, try not to get too disheartened & look at what you have achieved so far, the only advice I could give you is to keep a food diary & make sure you fill it in as you eat stuff, one thing that always worked for me (but everyone is different) was that if I was getting frustrated because of a lack of results I took a week off, I never went mad but I just gave myself a break from it, just for a week though, the following week I went back on it & I always managed to kickstart my body into losing again, I sometimes wonder if our fat cells suddenly go into shock & decide to hold onto everything.
Good luck though

Your body can take time to adjust to your new weight , this can take weeks depending on your met rate , excersice, fluid intake and other factors like health , medication ect.

You are a winner!!! you have lost weight and I would suggest that you weigh out the loss to date and take a long hard look at that. For that you deserve a pat on the back !!!!

Some times to actually get your loss moving is up your intake and have all your syn's this will shock your body into working. Up your fibre reduce your diary products and take on board more speed foods from the list. If you follow this dont expect a instant result and this may take a couple of weeks to start to work for you.

I dont know if you write down your intake , but I would also suggest that you doand be very strict with this and write down everything. This will help to centre the mind and perhaps if you are getting into bad habits ( which we all do time time) it will highlight this so that you can see whats happening.

I hope this helps

Phil x

Back