frustrating

lilpixiesue

So for ages I have messed about with my eating, moaned about being fat but never done anythin about it. I have been about 2 stone overweight for at least a year and just been miserable - I gained the weight when pregnant and never really lost it, well maybe 1lb a month lol

but before SW i would have 2 take aways per week, at least a bottle of wine every week, I ate cheese toasties and pepperoni pizza and garlic bread, cheese on everything, drank a lot of regular Fanta and Tango drinks... and yeh I was 2 stone overweight but happily maintaining a 2 stone overweightness, losing 1lb here and there, gaining again, etc. But it's not like I ballooned to 5 stone overweight or whatever...

so why is it that now i am bein sensible and careful and healthy with what I eat, one night out leads to weight gain? Been super good this week except Friday night when I was taken out by my sister and realistically probably had about 90 syns :)eek:), big night out with much drinking and pizza eating lol. And I have gained weight this week. So I know why, but it does frustrate me that one blow out leads to a weight gain, when I used to have nights out like that every week, and eat crap in between and I never lost weight but i never gained much either, except in pregnancy...

urgh, i know how to do something about it I just get a bit frustrated and feel that's another week wasted where i haven't got closer to target, I want to be able to enjoy life and go out but if one night out means a gain then I have to start realising I can't have these nights of binging and eating whatever I want!! Of course I can still go out and stay within plan, I just always used to eat and drink whatever i wanted on a night out so it's taking some getting used to!

thanks for reading my whinge. Sorry just feelin fat and annoyed right now :rolleyes:

I second this! I used to sit and eat my way through packets of biscuits, big bars of chocolate, tubs of Haagen daz, and then some.... Like you I used to have small gains n loses, nothing much either way, and now I've been on Sw for 16 weeks and lost 12lb with lots of effort put in!

I feel much better for eating healthier and my cholesterol must be much lower- but all I do is think about food and plan plan plan.
I Have recently had a horrendous 2 weeks with hubby in hospital and lots of other issues and I comfort ate through the whole thing. I felt so down, and my skin was horrendous- ive been back on plan since Wednesday and feel much better.

I have thought the same lots of times, your not alone!

Back