Fry Light and Salad Light getting harder to find...

Where abouts do you live? I'm in Hampshire and we've had the opposite happen... in our Tesco they only did 2 varieties of frylight, now they do 4! I've never been able to get saladlight though unless I travel 30 mins down the road to Asda.

Why don't you ask in store if they have stopped stocking it and why?

In asda they have the fry light with the oils and the salad light with the salad dressings...so scattered all over the shop really! Maybe this is what sainsburys do too x x

I can only get salad light in Asia super centre (the biggest Asda). They do the wok light stuff too. Fry light I have been able to find everywhere except those little metro tescos.

Omg yes!!!! I've been in my local sainsburys three times for it, nope not there, it used to be though. Had the poor assistants looking, then my dad popped in later that day too! Nope! AND i went in a few other local shops near (i dont drive.. big hassle) and NO fry light. I don't have an asda close & it's driving me nuts! I cant believe im scavaging for fry light - Craaaazy! I'm gonna have to get my sis to get me 3 bottles on her next shop, as this has been a joke! Fry light is a popular well used store staple for loads of people and it's ruining my meals now that I can't get it! :-( honest - a nightmare! i miss that yellow bottle... poor me xoxo

Back