Fry Light Salad Dressings

amypip

I saw in the Slimming World magazine for the past couple of months that Fry Light do two types of salad dressing, I think it is balsamic and ceasar. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on some??:)

Last edited:
Tesco, they do all the exotic frylight stuff! :)

amypip said:
i think i must have a rubbish tesco!

My local tesco doesn't stock it either - but the Tesco Extra which is further away does.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i must have a rubbish tesco too - even tho its a whopper of a store! whereabouts in the store did you find it in yours Shrimpy? With the other Fry-Lights or with other dressings? x

Mine are kept all on the same aisle. :)

hmmm will try again today. anything that makes salad more interesting and is syn free has got to be worth a try!!

I bought a few varieties in my Tesco a couple of months ago, but I had to ask an assistant where they were. I love the caesar one on salad leaves.

Our tesco keeps them with the oils. I havent tried the ceaser but i love the balsamic one

i'm sure its just be being blind, i will look again, thanks :)

I really like them.

Nowhere to be seen in store.....but there for online ordering :D Well worth the delivery charge alone to have them in the house and as a bonus they are on offer :D

I've seen these in the SW magazine but can't find them in any of my local supermarkets? Maybe i'll have to ask someone next time i go.

Back