Funniest/cheesiest song ever?

BlackRose

Gold Member
Good god thats BAD!!!!

I love a bit of this:

YouTube - Tenacious D - Tribute

Hehehe....... parental guidance note: not suitable for young children!! (bit of swearing towards the end) :D

LMAO! I KNOW!! Isn't it great? Did you see all the comments? ppl getting weepy! rofl! Its just too funny 'I'm a woman in love and I love what its doing to me' -PMSL PMSL

Great. :D

Aw no way -ya can't beat 'Tribute' lol

Blackrose.... I got through approximately 20 seconds of that.

My ears (even though one is a bit blocked due to a head cold) couldn't suffer it any longer.

Having my baby.... what a lovely way to say how much you love me???

lmao medea -the whiff is powerful isn't it? I swear that song never fails to make me laugh.

Powerful?! The stench nearly knocked me off my computer chair!

I damn near broke the double glazing in the front room! :D

ROFL ROFL...I've been looking for other cheesers but none to match. Any suggestions?

I am sure that there are many that will disagree with this next one, but it never fails to make me retch:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cbKojoL2-vU

There's just something about it that makes me cringe!

aww no -I cant see it cus I dont have an account. What song is it?

I love this song because its just so so so bad. You must listen to this song. Please -cheer yourselves up enough to last all day and listen!

I mean this song was written on the strongest whiffiest cheese EVER!! class lmao.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pMeINz22L4&feature=related

LOL. I love it :D You don't become a primary school music teacher until you have a certificate in the Art of Appreciation for Cheesy Songs :D

Endless love by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross.

Completely cheese-tastic! I wonder why it has a lock on it..... I will find another link when I get home from work xx

lol Medea -oh yeah definitely cheesey!! 'my first love....you're every breath that I take mmmmmmm' lmao -nice one

LOL. I love it :D You don't become a primary school music teacher until you have a certificate in the Art of Appreciation for Cheesy Songs :D

LMAO -
I dont know about primary teachers but when I leave my little girl at school AND when I collect her, there is a tape player constantly playing 'Lavender Blue dilly dilly' -I am lavender blue in the face listening to it!

Back