Funny things kids say.....

My 3 yr old daughter strikes again.

Tonight we're looking at a book and it asks the question which of the three hats do you like best? she liked the crown best. I said I like the crown too. She said she wanted one for Christmas. I said oh I'd like one too and we can be the same. She said, NO, I said I want one first, you can't have one. I said, awww but I really like that crown. She said, oh ok, I'll have one for Christmas and you can buy one from ebay.

Erm.... do you think we use ebay too much? LOL

hi son,just wanted to say hi and see how you are?? :)

Ahh thanks for asking ((hugs)). I am just taking each day as it comes and hoping my anti-depressants start to kick in soon. I am going to try and concentrate on xmas as my other half has got xmas off work this year so it will be a lovely family time I cant wait. So that is something to keep my mind occupied about. I am waiting for an appt from the hospital now for a scan because my periods are being naughty. So hopefully that will be something not too serious.

How are you?

this just happened;
Wow mom I like your socks
sshhhh they're dads dont tell him
doesnt he know you wear his socks
I dont know ( i know he does know but was having a joke)

off she runs and I heard

dad do you know moms wearing your socks ?
No

comes running back

mom he doesn't know

well he does now you've told him

But I didnt tell him I just asked him if he knew !!

I cant argue with logic like that:rolleyes:

:8855::rotflmao: :8855::rotflmao: :8855::rotflmao:

Ahh thanks for asking ((hugs)). I am just taking each day as it comes and hoping my anti-depressants start to kick in soon. I am going to try and concentrate on xmas as my other half has got xmas off work this year so it will be a lovely family time I cant wait. So that is something to keep my mind occupied about. I am waiting for an appt from the hospital now for a scan because my periods are being naughty. So hopefully that will be something not too serious.

How are you?
yeah im good thanx hun,sounds like you ll have a lovelly time at xmas enjoy it,well lets hope they dont take to long for an appt at least that will be something else out the way,did you decide not to do sw anymore,or wait and start again in the new year??love and hugs babes xx:)

yeah im good thanx hun,sounds like you ll have a lovelly time at xmas enjoy it,well lets hope they dont take to long for an appt at least that will be something else out the way,did you decide not to do sw anymore,or wait and start again in the new year??love and hugs babes xx:)
Yeah Im going to leave SW for a little bit. While I am feeling like this the more I try and stick to SW the more I am failing at it. I am just going to sort myself out mind wise first then concentrate on the body next.

My friends dad is in his late 60's and his wife is younger than him, they have a daughter about 11/12ish.

Her brother went to visit his dad with his daughter who is about 8 and when they got there the older girl was doing her homework ( something to do with female reproductive organs..lol) so the younger girl asked what she was doing.... she than asked her grandad Have I got a vagina? ( lol the grandad didnt know what to say with embarrasment so was shouting at his daughter as to Y she was telling his grand daughter stuff like this... to which his daughter replied well she asked.... meanwhile the 8 year old is saying well have i got a vagina?... have you got a vagina? etc etc lol the old man got so flustered and and wound up! He was shouting at his daughter ... I told you to do your homework upstairs!!! than at his son to take his daughter home cos he was going to have a heart attack!!!

as they were leaving my friend pulled up in her car.... and she's like XXXX why are you going home? The eight year old said my grandad said i've got to go home cos i've got a vagina... so if you've got a vagina you better turn around and go home cos he's not going to let you in!!!!!!

Yeah Im going to leave SW for a little bit. While I am feeling like this the more I try and stick to SW the more I am failing at it. I am just going to sort myself out mind wise first then concentrate on the body next.
never think your failing sw hun,like you say concentrate on getting yourself better and thats defo more important all round, sw will still be there when your in the zone again..and the new plan starts in the new year,so new year,new you,so think positive all is not lost :Dxxx

My friend, when her son was very young, went to a cafe with him and with her mother. Her mother took him to the loo while my friend got a table etc, then he came out and bellowed across the crowded cafe 'Mummy, grandma's got a string hanging out of her bottom'...OMG the poor woman hid in the loo for ages!

HAHAHAHHA!!!!! :8855:

My friend asked her 6 year old daughter to write a christmas list of what she wanted from Father Christmas, she wrote a list with lots of things, but jo (her mum) didnt know what one of them was so she said 'oh whats a sparkle set'?' to which her daughter replied, 'you'll see when I get it!' oh the innocence xxx

Love it. xxx

Back