Gagging for food

If you are really hungry, I'd cook half of it and freeze the other half. Cut that into small pieces when you eat it and have lots of water too. xx

may, don't do it, chicken breast won't help babe. Stay strong, I know this diet is bloody hard tho x

If its that or cheat then have a SS+ meal from a choice of whats in the book. but maybe try some other things first, bath, paint nails, etc& see if that helps cheer you up. Sorry you've had a crappy day but guess this diet tries to teach us that if hunger isn't the problem then food isn't the answer.

dont do it!!!!
the bigger battle with this diet is mentally beating your addiction with food......by giving in, your just letting it win!
First chicken, next....a big fat greasy take-away!
Its never JUST chicken!
Stay away from the food, and do some internet shopping or plan what your going to wear to the next big event you have coming up...
Anything other than FOOD!!!!!!!

xxxxxxx

When that happened to me week 2 i had a small tin of tuna. i lost 17.5lb in first 2 weeks!! i have since followed ss+ and had a mini meal each night and soo look forward to it and have had great weight losses so far. My CDC said she doesnt notice much difference in weight loss between ss and ss+ - better to have something that to hold back and then binge. Chicken wont make a difference to your weight loss

When that happened to me week 2 i had a small tin of tuna. i lost 17.5lb in first 2 weeks!! i have since followed ss+ and had a mini meal each night and soo look forward to it and have had great weight losses so far. My CDC said she doesnt notice much difference in weight loss between ss and ss+ - better to have something that to hold back and then binge. Chicken wont make a difference to your weight loss

You have had amazing losses, How much water do you drink?

I soooo know what you mean - I'm battling myself to eat which is really stupid as this is day 7 and so far I've been really good and not struggled. But what I wouldn't do for the opportunity to chew something and feel something solid in my mouth:eek:

I guess distraction must be the answer - have just been and potted up some plant, watered the garden and then come on here - so far nothing has passed my lips!

Keep strong and you'll feel much better about yourself:)

Other than that, can you not have another shake, to total 4 for the day, that might help!

Unless you are considering going up to SS+ I would suggest having another shake if you are hungry. If you want to stay with SS for the rest of the diet I wouldn't suggest eating, even a small piece of chicken. So much of this diet is mental, mind over cravings!

I second with the distraction option but if you are still hungry have a shake. Do you have the bars? I always find these quite satisfying if I want something to chew. But, if you are really craving food, a meal then consider doing SS+ for a while.

Hi, its my first week and I have struggled but having a small piece of chicken, not even needed the 120g, I should probably be on 4 shakes a day (can't afford it); as I 'm nearly 5'11 and have found it has really helped me and doesn't affect your weight loss. I double check that today with my CDC. The other suggestions are most definately worth giving a go first but if all else fails, then have some chicken its better than chocolate. Good luck

Back