Gained!!!!!!!! :-( hw i dont knw!

Ciara b

Up 2 and half pound this week and I just don't know how I stayed in me pp reasonably well if I went ovr it was only by a couple that I presumed was out of my weeklies!!! Doin ww 19mnths now since having my son and this much has never happened in one week really down i wrnt frm 12.5 to 9.12 my goal is 9, I'm going on hold sat for 2wks to Spain don't know how I'l focus any tips ppl :)

Aw poor you - it will just be a blimp I'm sure, mayne fluid. Just remember your goals and believe in the programme. One weekly gain is not a big deal in the scheme of things. It only become a big deal if you let it. Keep on going - it will come off!

aww i hate it when that happens, try and start a fresh this week and look at it as keeping your body guessing because theres only one good thing about your weight going up slightly and thats your body will be wondering about whats coming next instead of automatically knowing how many points you're going to consume and it will hopefully help you this week. I hope you get back on track

Back