• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Gaining on 810

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
S: 14st13lb C: 17st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 43 Loss: -2st6lb(-16.27%)
Hi sbridge
I'm not at that stage yet but would imagine that this is water and nowt else causing the temporary gain. Its a bit quiet tonight but hopefully someone that has reached 810 or beyond will have some info for you. Don't worry about it x

S: 14st13lb C: 11st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 3st2lb(21.05%)
its only been a couple of days so i wouldnt worry about it my weight changes a lot through the day, i didnt loose a lot on my 810 3/4lb but the next week i nearly lost 5. everyones body reacts differently so just stick to it carry on and it will be fine.

S: 16st9lb C: 11st2lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 23.7 Loss: 5st7lb(33.05%)
I think also since you have solid food in your body that isn't normally there, this makes a bit of a difference :( when I did my 810 week I noticed my weight creep up the first few days. It was a bit disheartening but it did start to come back down again. Remember that people on a 'normal' diet usually carry about 5lbs of, err, solid waste (sorry!) in their body, this will build up again once you move back on to solid food.

I haven't worked up the plans yet so I can't really say for certain, but I'm sure your weight will stablise and your losses will start again after a week or so on 810. Good luck!