Gaining weight

Ellebear said:
9.5 on my wedding & honeymoon. Shocking! That was over 3 weeks.

Snap honey! Only difference is unlike you u didn't jump back on the wagon and ended up putting back on all the weight id lost. It took me 8 months of messing around to join SW and I'm now happy to say I am almost at target with 2 little more lbs to go x

glad i went back

week 1 : -3
week 2 : -3
week 3 : same
week 4 : -1.5
week 5 : didnt go
week 6 : -0.5
week 7 :missed
week 8 :missed
week 9 :missed
week 10 :+5
week 11 :-4.5

:553:

Last edited:
I put on 6lbs one week.. thought I was back on track then fell off again and gained 10!
Ashamed to say I didn't even have a holiday to blame for that... just my annoying greed!

I think the main point is having the courage to realise where you went wrong and get back on track after a gain :)

I put on 6lbs one week.. thought I was back on track then fell off again and gained 10!
Ashamed to say I didn't even have a holiday to blame for that... just my annoying greed!

I think the main point is having the courage to realise where you went wrong and get back on track after a gain :)

Yeah thats so true what you ve said did you go back to slimming world 4 more weigh ins until christmas time is flying by.:happy036:

I gained 3.5lbs last week. Didn't go this week, coz I just couldn't face another gain :( Definately going for the next weigh in regardless - don't want to give up this time. Day 2 of a new week - so far so good. Xo

I gained 3.5lbs last week. Didn't go this week, coz I just couldn't face another gain :( Definately going for the next weigh in regardless - don't want to give up this time. Day 2 of a new week - so far so good. Xo

Do go back you ll feel better!! If you loose or gain its a fresh start what day is your weigh in.

Back