Gallo Rose - White Grenache PP's ??

Annie2012

Hi all,

I can't seem to find the PP's for the above? Does anyone know what it is for 125 ml and 175 ml glass please? I have the standard points for Rose wine in our WW books but I wanted to try and be accurate for this particular wine... Can't use the points calculator because not all the info available to calculate. Any help would be much appreciated! :D Thanks.

Annie2012

Anyone have any info please regarding the above? Would be much appreciated! x

On e source it says Blossom Hill 2005 White Grenache 22pp. Hope this helps

Thanks, I was wanting to check what the points were for Gallo... maybe , I can just use the standardised PP's as given in the manual as all rose? Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Oh yes! Silly me. Thats the only one I could find. Its probably around the same though. I've got a bottle of Ogio Pinot Grigio Rose for the weekend, can't find the pp for it but im using the standard 19pp for the bottle

Oh yes! Silly me. Thats the only one I could find. Its probably around the same though. I've got a bottle of Ogio Pinot Grigio Rose for the weekend, can't find the pp for it but im using the standard 19pp for the bottle

Thanks..Are you doing SW or WW's? I think it said 125 ml = 3 PP's and 175 ml = 4 PP's! (for rose in the manual):)

Ww.. I havent changed my stats. Always use the app on my phone and I can't do it on here.
Im on my third week now and haven't drunk alcohol yet so Hoping I'll be able to stick to what I've planned to drink on the weekend and still lose. Enjoy your rose :)

Ww.. I havent changed my stats. Always use the app on my phone and I can't do it on here.
Im on my third week now and haven't drunk alcohol yet so Hoping I'll be able to stick to what I've planned to drink on the weekend and still lose. Enjoy your rose :)

I am on my second week of WW - I already enjoyed the wine on Saturday just gone - used my weeklies... The third glass was just too much... Lol! :)

Back