• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

wine

after discovering I had 10 POINTS left today I got excited thinking I could have a nice cold glass of wine and some cheese. Just ran to tesco and bought a small 187 ml bottle of rose. How many points in a 125 ml glass of rose wine? the bottle has NO info on it. I usually buy the ww wine in morrisons now so not had a glass of real wine since starting ww, no idea on points value. anyone?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
well its just a medium sized glass really, its not even a full large glass. i could drink 6/7 of those lol

oh so could i!! i LOVE wine, and its one thing i really miss when i do ww. only bought the small bottle so i wont be tempted, they were on offer 2 for 3 quid aswell but only got one!!

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
yeah i love wine too but i tend to only have alcohol when im with friends so i guess im lucky that i dont like it enough to buy it at home

when i was doing ww i used to point half a bottle as 4 points,which is not too bad for a treat. I absolutely hated ww wine and for the small difference in points would much rather have the real thing.

Hope you enjoy your wine:)