garlic?

missy3

starving!
I made my chicken soup and it was yuk! and i remembered that someone had said about dried chili and garlic flakes.. but the grounder with those in wouldnt work.. so resorted to actual garlic.. chopped up about 1/4 of a clove and added it to the soup.. didnt taste at all bad on my first spoonful, but then i freaked out incase it wasn't allowed. So threw it out and made chocolate..
does any1 know if its okay to use fresh garlic or even garlic at all?
and if possible is there anything bar pepper thats nice and allowed.
thanx xx

Not so sure about the garlic but I add chilli powder or curry powder to mine xx

Like Monkeemoo not too sure about fresh garlic. I use all different herbs depending on my mood - black pepper & mixed herbs yummy, Black pep & cumin -yummy, black pep and smoked paprika - ok, black pep & dried garlic & chilli flakes - yummy. ( someone wrote on a thread that chilli speeds up your metabolism - so bye a new grinder). Just experiment hun, and if its not that nice just drink it down as quick as poss and don't use those herbs again :rolleyes:

thanx :D i'll have to try the chili powder one.. sounds nice.. never knew u could use that xx

i put a bit of oregano, chilli flakes and black pepper in mine and plenty of water and it's actually quite nice.
My reasoning for using organo is that you're allowed to make herbal tea as long as it's leaf-based. And oregano is a herb and it's a leaf... so it's like putting a bit of oregano tea in my soup, right?

Taragon flakes are very nice too.

Back