Gave in and suffered

megsmum

Hi

For no real reason than I just couldnt resist I sucomed and ate someting last night. Wont boar you with details of what it was but i have to say I wish I hadnt done it. It was ok but the thought of it tasted better than it did. I felt incredibly guilty after and couldnt look my hubby in the eye. I could never have a affair lol I couldnt stand the guilt and would confess. I felt uncomfortable after even though I didnt have much I was bloated. I woke during the night with really bad heartburn and couldnt get back to sleep. Couldnt say anything to hubby as how do you get heartburn when you are not eating.

I am now probably out of Ketosis. It will show on the scales on Tues and it will be all my own fault.

I have learnt so I suppose it hasnt been in vain. I cant eat as much as i use to, And the guilt is not worth it, and you imagination is stronger than your tastebuds.

I am in week 6 and have picked occasionally but this is the first time I have given in completely. I can honestly say I have learnt my lesson and I dont think I will be tempted again

So if you are having a low moment and are tempted take note it really isnt worth it

I think you are really brave for being honest. Thank you for the warning - I will take heed. Don't spend the rest of the day feeling guilty - it's done now there is no going back. the great thing is you have learnt from it. I hope you have a better day today. Lots of love x

I agree with DramaQueen, draw a line under it,don't let it play on your mind, it does take courage to admit to eating when your on abstinence, especially on a forum board. You've done really well so far and going by how you described this incident it sounds like a blip, don't let the guilt undo all the good work you've done so far.

take care.
xx

Come on you've got 101 days till your christmas dinner so pull out all the stops and crack on with it ha ha megsmum you can do this . You just thought i need to get some food down me as you was missing how good it tasted like us all i guess

O well I am suffering today:booboo:

I have a upset tum, cant keep of the loo:sign0131: and I have checked I am out of ketosis. Obvioulsy what I ate is rebeling

Never again:sign0137:

I am just so relieved it is a holiday weekend and have didnt have to go into work this morning

:ashamed0005:

drink lots of water, get some exercise and make sure you go straight back on the packs. Really hope that you feel better soon

sil

Hi

Just back from meeting i only lost 2.9 pound this week. My own fault

I will be better this coming week.

I have learnt a hard lesson and i dont like it. I dont like the way I felt after I ate and I dont like the way I feel now. I confessed all to my class and I felt I was telling them i had murdered my kids. I cant believe I feel this way about eating something. I was so embarresed and ashamed

Hi Meg,

think of it as something good has come out of your experience, your guilt has been lifted by sharing to your group and have giving us all on minimins 'excuse the pun' Food for thought!!

thanks Meg xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back