Gem n nikkis final countdown!!

Oh and sprout and potato is my fav but obviously for a green day. That really shifts the lbs. Only use 2 small potatoes tho so could use for ur hex if on red? x

My yummy breakfast~ melon strawberries and grapes.

Lunch~ 1/2 portion chips. 11 Syns

Snacks ~ grapes 2*sw cake.

Dinner~ homemade spicy meatballs and spaghetti.

No syns planned as yet but ill defo be having some later. Possibly will do the meatballs sauce with red wine c

Attachments

• 2011-04-07 08.47.53.jpg
    2011-04-07 08.47.53.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
BREAKFAST
Wasn't hungry after last night.
Girls at work just went to get greggs sausage rolls.... I resisted!!! Yay me!!!

SNACK
SW chocolate cake (2 syns)

LUNCH
Tomato tuna (1 syn)
3 ryvita (HEXB)
Turkey
Mullerlight
4 quavers (0.5 syns)

DINNER
Carrot and pepper soup.
2 morning coffe (2 syns)
Drop of sweet chilli (1 syn)
42g LF cheese.( HEXA)

SW choc cake (2 syns)
LF squirty cream (1 syn)
Weight watchers toffee yoghurt

Hifi (HeXB)

3 x mikado (1.5)

Syns 11

Last edited:
Nikki<3 said:
BREAKFAST
Wasn't hungry after last night.
Girls at work just went to get greggs sausage rolls.... I resisted!!! Yay me!!!

SNACK
SW chocolate cake (2 syns)

LUNCH
Tomato tuna (1 syn)
3 ryvita (HEXB)

DINNER
Tomato and pepper soup.

Your not eating enough again hunni!!! your day looks like my lunch lol!!! u won't lose weight any faster by not eating. My consultant always says your more likely to gain or sts if eat less. Dunno if this is true coz im always eating~ but stuff im allowed xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Your not eating enough again hunni!!! your day looks like my lunch lol!!! u won't lose weight any faster by not eating. My consultant always says your more likely to gain or sts if eat less. Dunno if this is true coz im always eating~ but stuff im allowed xx

Feel like I've ate loads this week and feel like I've gained! May have to weigh myself tomorrow to put my mind at rest. Me and OH are having a Sw BBQ tomorrow night, yummy can't wait!! Xx

Nikki<3 said:
Feel like I've ate loads this week and feel like I've gained! May have to weigh myself tomorrow to put my mind at rest. Me and OH are having a Sw BBQ tomorrow night, yummy can't wait!! Xx

You haven't eaten enough today tho!!!

I have walked 3.5miles today and shared a small portion of chips with Alfie at the lake although he fed most to the ducks. So that's another 11 syns and my lunch that i had planned was scrapped x

Updated my diary with a couple of extra bits xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Spicy meatballs in a speed sauce!!

Mmmmm looks scrum!

alfsmummy11 said:
Was yummy.

Just having 2 slices of cake now. 9 Syns!! so gone over today!!

Mmm cake! I've just made carrot and red pepper soup it's divine! Debating having some SW chocolate cake now!

Nikki<3 said:
Mmm cake! I've just made carrot and red pepper soup it's divine! Debating having some SW chocolate cake now!

Mmmmmmmm mine was sw sponge cake. I stupidly added mondays syns into the total. Doh. Changed it now. I had two slices of cake hehe. How did u make the soup sounds yummy and i don't particulary like carrots so May make me eat them x

alfsmummy11 said:
Mmmmmmmm mine was sw sponge cake. I stupidly added mondays syns into the total. Doh. Changed it now. I had two slices of cake hehe. How did u make the soup sounds yummy and i don't particulary like carrots so May make me eat them x

Can't taste the carrot at all.

Grill 3 red peppers, remove skin.
chop 2 red onions and slightly fry them.
Chop 4 carrots and put with onion and add the peppers.
Add 1.5 pints of chicken stock and 3 garlic cloves and a tsp of paprika.
Boil and blend.

Yummy!

Nikki<3 said:
Can't taste the carrot at all.

Grill 3 red peppers, remove skin.
chop 2 red onions and slightly fry them.
Chop 4 carrots and put with onion and add the peppers.
Add 1.5 pints of chicken stock and 3 garlic cloves and a tsp of paprika.
Boil and blend.

Yummy!

Thanks doll ill make that soon x

I always try something different with it. Put a couple of potatoes in it last time and that was lovely x

Nikki<3 said:
I always try something different with it. Put a couple of potatoes in it last time and that was lovely x

Yummy. The sprout soup is Delish. Sounds Minging (gotta stop saying that as Alfie has started saying it!!) but its gorgeous x

Haha bless him. I'm really not a sprouts fan at all.

Yikes I'm full now, I had my SW choc cake with a toffee yoghurt and a squirt of cream was yummy!

Xx

Nikki<3 said:
Haha bless him. I'm really not a sprouts fan at all.

Yikes I'm full now, I had my SW choc cake with a toffee yoghurt and a squirt of cream was yummy!

Xx

Sounds good. Just had a brew. Don't know what to take for lunch tomoz as i work in a shoe shop Friday n its just me so can't really pop out. May have to be left over meatballs. I need tupperwear dishes x

Back