Gem n nikkis final countdown!!

Nikki<3 said:
Just picking out of a bag of minstrels, a big bag!! Then I got home and mum was doing a proper lasagne! So it was lasagne and wine for dinner! Then OH wanted pancakes!!

Starvation mode for 3 days now!!!

Xxx

Ohhhhh u will be ok... Need some revels now god Damn u xx

Hey... Well i lost my 1lb last night to take me back to bang on target... Then went out for a meal and had a jug of sangeria and bottle of lambrini light. Hehe. Opppssss. Back on it today... Looking forward to it... I love Wednesdays full of optimising xx

Oh jeez... Feel and look like a right bloater in the mirror. Decided that I'll have a WI tomorrow and Friday before my cruise and then going to have a week off plan and then I have 14 weeks until my real bikini debut in Egypt!! Hope for another stone!! Xxx

Wow wow wow amazing holiday! Going back to slimming world on Tuesday and think I'll have a gain but what a fab time. Now it's 14 weeks until Egypt.... Just 1pm a week! Xx

Ready for 100 days on plan!!

So... Day 1...

BREAKFAST
2 x alpen light (HEXB)

LUNCH
Pasta in a mug
Dairylea light cheese slice (1/2 HEXA)
Ryvita minis (HEXB)

DINNER
Slimming world cheesy chips (HEXA) beans and egg

Last edited:
Nikki<3 said:
Wow wow wow amazing holiday! Going back to slimming world on Tuesday and think I'll have a gain but what a fab time. Now it's 14 weeks until Egypt.... Just 1pm a week! Xx

Hi Nikki! Was this your cruise? Glad you had a lovely holiday and your straight back on plan!! I've been back for 2 weeks and can't properly get into swing of things!! I've got 5 weeks to my next holiday so really trying to get back into it now....!!

B's lovely lady said:
Hi Nikki! Was this your cruise? Glad you had a lovely holiday and your straight back on plan!! I've been back for 2 weeks and can't properly get into swing of things!! I've got 5 weeks to my next holiday so really trying to get back into it now....!!

Yeh it was my cruise and it was just fabulous! Once you slip off plan it's so hard to get back into it. I slipped up mid march and since then I've lost and regained the same 4/5 pounds!

Really want target now, 14 weeks to go!

Positive thinking hun, we can and will do it!!

Xx

Nikki<3 said:
Yeh it was my cruise and it was just fabulous! Once you slip off plan it's so hard to get back into it. I slipped up mid march and since then I've lost and regained the same 4/5 pounds!

Really want target now, 14 weeks to go!

Positive thinking hun, we can and will do it!!

Xx

I know!! So frustrating! I was only 1lb away from target too!! Anyway, back on it! Your right, we can do it!! Focus!!!!

Everyone keeps saying how fab cruises are - keep saying to oh we should do one! Think I'd like to do one round the med!x

Sorry not been on been setting up my own business so stressing to much. Hope u will look at the page on fb its vintage gems inspired by the past. Hope it takes off as just lost my shoe shop job x

Back