Gem n nikkis final countdown!!

alfsmummy11 said:
Dinner vodka Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Im om a complete off plan today. Food is sw not Stella or champagne tho Haha. Xx

Haha I've had 2 big cookies too! Oh well think I'll shout target and then maybe change it at a later date. Off plan totally xx

Hiya morning!!!

Good i feel a tad rough today!!! beer and champagne don't go!! was a laugh tho and Alfie had a really good day :)) my oh has just made him a bacon butty with hm coleslaw and salad on but no way could i eat!! Just me and Alfie now as he has gone to work so day in garden again me thinks.

Food yesterday~

sw coleslaw, salad, cous cous with feta hm burger, chicken kebabs and lamb chops. All free. Then the bad stuff... A medium Easter egg, loads of crisps, god knows how many bottle of coors light and almost a bottle of champagne. Wasn't drunk as was spread out from 2~10 but head isn't too good now. But my horse won so £50 won yipppeeee. Pays for Alfies bday cupcakes next week xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Hiya morning!!!

Good i feel a tad rough today!!! beer and champagne don't go!! was a laugh tho and Alfie had a really good day :)) my oh has just made him a bacon butty with hm coleslaw and salad on but no way could i eat!! Just me and Alfie now as he has gone to work so day in garden again me thinks.

Food yesterday~

sw coleslaw, salad, cous cous with feta hm burger, chicken kebabs and lamb chops. All free. Then the bad stuff... A medium Easter egg, loads of crisps, god knows how many bottle of coors light and almost a bottle of champagne. Wasn't drunk as was spread out from 2~10 but head isn't too good now. But my horse won so £50 won yipppeeee. Pays for Alfies bday cupcakes next week xx

Glad you had a good day hun :) sounds like you all had a lovely evening! Well done on your horse too, I think mine fell before it even started haha.

I checked the syns on the cookies....19.5 each...and I had 2! then went to the pub but only had 1 single vodka, then came home and had some ham and lettuce, 2 slices of wm toast with jam and flora....then Lasagne and garlic bread! Feel so bloated and scales have gone back to my WI weight from last week, so got 2 days to be really good now.

Felt really down last night, I was getting ready to go out and every outfit I put on I felt like a real chub in because of the 5.5lbs I've gained in 3 weeks :-( got in a mood and argued with OH. Hope I can get back my motivation and say no to all the yummy things the girls at work keep buying!

X x

Aww hope ur ok?? 5.5lb isn't worth getting upset over n defo not worth fighting over. I gte called bones of my OH Haha. Don't be too down ur eating well and the occasional treat wot hurt when u follow the rest so well xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Aww hope ur ok?? 5.5lb isn't worth getting upset over n defo not worth fighting over. I gte called bones of my OH Haha. Don't be too down ur eating well and the occasional treat wot hurt when u follow the rest so well xx

I got called a bean pole yesterday, possibly the only comment that kept me going. I need to get my full motivation back though and I just want my target sticker for my cruise... It probably won't happen by then but it defo will by my holiday to Egypt in August!

Going to the gym today anyway to try and work some off and think I'll make my lovely red pepper soup again for dinner :) xx

Today's plan...

Not feeling very well so just going to eat light things.

BREAKFAST
Fibre plus bar (HEXB)
Alpen light bar (1/2 HEXB)

LUNCH
Fruit salad with ww yoghurt.
Matersons mighty bite (0.5 syn)

DINNER
Pepper soup
Cheese (HEXA)

Going to have another Alpen light bar too (1/2 HEXB)

Going swimming now too xx

OMG just been dozing on my bed and fantasising about my lunch.

Lunch~ Pitta hex b. Salad, cous cous, feta hex a, anchovies 0.5syns. OMG yummy cant wait.... Gonna have to walk to my local village as a farmers market is on to get some bits but can't wait for that in the sun xx

alfsmummy11 said:
OMG just been dozing on my bed and fantasising about my lunch.

Lunch~ Pitta hex b. Salad, cous cous, feta hex a, anchovies 0.5syns. OMG yummy cant wait.... Gonna have to walk to my local village as a farmers market is on to get some bits but can't wait for that in the sun xx

Oooo sounds good Hun. Yummy!!

I've just been swimming and then home via the supermarket to get some low syn treats....

Pink and whites (2.5 syns)
Fruit salads
Mighty bites
And....

Do you remember the little plastic drinks cups which were like raspberry flavour and it was corrugated plastic?? 12 for £1 at Iceland and only 1 calorie per 100ml so they are free!! Put them in the freezer to go slushy!

I've just betrayed SW! I've been and got the Rosemary conley diet and fitness mag and me and mum were reading through it and have decided to cook out of here for tonights dinner! I think I might follow her 7 day plan! Xxx

Nikki<3 said:
I've just betrayed SW! I've been and got the Rosemary conley diet and fitness mag and me and mum were reading through it and have decided to cook out of here for tonights dinner! I think I might follow her 7 day plan! Xxx

What's her diet like? x

alfsmummy11 said:
What's her diet like? x

Its a low fat diet but it's partly calorie counting too. The meals look really yummy so trying a spicy baked chicken with parsnips tonight and her apple crumble xx

Nikki<3 said:
Its a low fat diet but it's partly calorie counting too. The meals look really yummy so trying a spicy baked chicken with parsnips tonight and her apple crumble xx

I couldn't be bothered counting cals so not for me. OMG i bought a tiramisu cupcake today... Hope its nice lol x

Had a bite of that cake and it was Minging.

Dinner~ 4 fish fingers 8 syns and cous cous.

Snacks~ bite of crap cake ill say 5 syns to be safe. Punnet of strawber- plum and kiwis xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Had a bite of that cake and it was Minging.

Dinner~ 4 fish fingers 8 syns and cous cous.

Snacks~ bite of crap cake ill say 5 syns to be safe. Punnet of strawber- plum and kiwis xx

Oh dear that's not good about the cake :-( I've just made baked chicken and parsnips, marinated in lime juice, garlic, onion, chilli, coriander and tomato purée... It was amazing!! Xx

Had really really bad sweet tooth this evening. Curly wurly and a penguin gone within seconds!!

Decided i'll try another week on SW to see if i can get my head back in the game and if not im going to convert!!

xx

Ohhhhh im sure u can!! i was asleep last night for 7.30!!! don't do hangovers v well Haha.

Good luck for the week... Lets get u to target xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Ohhhhh im sure u can!! i was asleep last night for 7.30!!! don't do hangovers v well Haha.

Good luck for the week... Lets get u to target xx

Aww bless you! Hope you are feeling all refreshed today?

Hoping for any little loss tomorrow so I'm having a 100% day with minimal syns!

Again the sun is shining and can't wait to get in the car and drive to work :-D

Xx

Back