Gem n nikkis final countdown!!

Nikki<3 said:
Aww bless you! Hope you are feeling all refreshed today?

Hoping for any little loss tomorrow so I'm having a 100% day with minimal syns!

Again the sun is shining and can't wait to get in the car and drive to work :-D

Xx

No sun here yet :-(( looks v grey but weds started off like that so there is hope.

I feel normal today. Yesterday was horrendous just wanted to sleep!!! ive been so off plan this weekend looking forward to getting back on it. Wanna lose another 5~7lb.

Breakfast~ bacon, fried eggs in fry light and a whole tin of plummed tomatoes. Gotta go to the council offices today to sort out my rent etc so will go via the park. Nice 4 mile walk there xx

alfsmummy11 said:
No sun here yet :-(( looks v grey but weds started off like that so there is hope.

I feel normal today. Yesterday was horrendous just wanted to sleep!!! ive been so off plan this weekend looking forward to getting back on it. Wanna lose another 5~7lb.

Breakfast~ bacon, fried eggs in fry light and a whole tin of plummed tomatoes. Gotta go to the council offices today to sort out my rent etc so will go via the park. Nice 4 mile walk there xx

I was talking to my mum yesterday and saying I'd like to lose a stone I think that would get rid of all the wobble!

So I've got interim target of 9st 3 and then my in my head target of 9st and then a bonus of 7lbs to get to 8st 7. I know that I wont be allowed to do that with SW so may have to have a word with my C.

Just had a box of frozen grapes on my way to work and they were gorgeous!

Xx

Yep u defo won't be allowed with sw. How tall are you again? a girl i used to sit with was 5'7 and wanted to get to 9 but our c said no. She even brought in proof of the bmi structure saying she would still be healthy but wasn't allowed. I can go down to 7'10 on the actual bmi but i wouldn't as that's too low.

Ive got a tight one shoulder topshop dress that's a small size 8 so i wanna get in that comfortably and of course the size 6 trousers. Just going to keep following the plan!! defo upping the speed foods tho.

I don't like frozen grapes... Don't see the fuss over them but we would be strange if we all liked the same things!! i can take or leave grapes tho. I only try to buy super speed fruit lol x

alfsmummy11 said:
Yep u defo won't be allowed with sw. How tall are you again? a girl i used to sit with was 5'7 and wanted to get to 9 but our c said no. She even brought in proof of the bmi structure saying she would still be healthy but wasn't allowed. I can go down to 7'10 on the actual bmi but i wouldn't as that's too low.

Ive got a tight one shoulder topshop dress that's a small size 8 so i wanna get in that comfortably and of course the size 6 trousers. Just going to keep following the plan!! defo upping the speed foods tho.

I don't like frozen grapes... Don't see the fuss over them but we would be strange if we all liked the same things!! i can take or leave grapes tho. I only try to buy super speed fruit lol x

Yeh 5ft 7. I know I can go quite low into the 8's and be a healthy bmi so just going to take each pound as it goes and see how I get along!

X

Not really had a lot to eat today as got quite a bad cold and all my body wants is cups of tea!!

BREAKFAST
Frozen grapes

Tea (HEXA 1/6)

LUNCH
Apple
Hartleys 3 calorie jelly
2 x Alpen lights (HEXB)
Pink and White (2.5 syns)
Tea (HEXA 2/6)
3 cracker bread (HEXB 3/5)

DINNER
3 cracker bread (HEXB 5/5 + 1 syn)
Ham and pork
3 x deli squares (HEXA 3/5)

Options hot choc (2 syns)

Syns 5.5

Gym

Last edited:
Aww hope u feel better soon. I went for my walk n got pissed wet through. Only managed 3.5 miles coz of rain. Got Alfie some chips and didn't eat any... Whiooppp go me!!!

Lunch~ said, feta hex a, Pitta hex b and cous cous.

Dinner~ salmon, rice, roasTed toms and mayo n mustard sauce Mmmmmmmm.

Currently making a 30 syn chocolate cake coz im bored. Smells lush. Going to cut it into 8 slices. So about 4.5 syn per slice. Making choc butter cream middle too. X

Last edited:
alfsmummy11 said:
Aww hope u feel better soon. I went for my walk n got pissed wet through. Only managed 3.5 miles coz of rain. Got Alfie some chips and didn't eat any... Whiooppp go me!!!

Lunch~ said, feta hex a, Pitta hex b and cous cous.

Dinner~ salmon, jacket and salad.

Currently making a 30 syn chocolate cake coz im bored. Smells lush. Going to cut it into 8 slices. So about 4.5 syn per slice. Making choc butter cream middle too. X

It's gone so dark here! Sat at work looking out the window and surprisingly no-one is booking holidays!

Chocolate cake sounds yummy. Hope it tastes good! Xxx

Gonna have to have a moan hun.

Im so fooked off with my family.

Alfie is 2 on Monday so am having a family gathering at my mums~ my mum step dad step sis n her fella n my niece Alfies god mum and her hobby and my best mate. Nothing huge just family. My step mum said she and my dad wouldn't be able to come on the Sunday as of football. So i said will do something on the sat. Anyway now they can do sun but not sat and as u can imagine my mum doesn't want my dad in her house. Anyway my lil bro tho is 13 is saying its not for and im being sly towards my dad. Now my dad must of seen Alfie no more Than 10 times and never rings. He its my lil bro n sis everything n never made a penny towards me.n my brother or gorgeous us anything. He pisses me off and now im being called sly??? so ****ing angry x

Your not being sly at all hun, that is totally understandable. Its YOUR little boys birthday now and it was your dads choice to choose football over his grandson and then changed his mind. I'm sure your dad is the last person your mum wants in her house and its going to be a lovely special day for you and Alfie and you don't want anyone ruining that for either of you. Tell your dad you have plans on the Sunday and that you made them plans around him not being able to meet on the sunday.

Dont get angry hun, just think how lucky you are to have such a gorgeous son who is going to enjoy his day around the rest of the family who care about him and want to spend time with him.

Hugs xxx

Nikki<3 said:
Your not being sly at all hun, that is totally understandable. Its YOUR little boys birthday now and it was your dads choice to choose football over his grandson and then changed his mind. I'm sure your dad is the last person your mum wants in her house and its going to be a lovely special day for you and Alfie and you don't want anyone ruining that for either of you. Tell your dad you have plans on the Sunday and that you made them plans around him not being able to meet on the sunday.

Dont get angry hun, just think how lucky you are to have such a gorgeous son who is going to enjoy his day around the rest of the family who care about him and want to spend time with him.

Hugs xxx

Thank you. Ive been called a horrible cow now. He doesn't know anything about what my dad ostensibly like with us. Me and my full brother never got anything of him as he would of rather spent it on drugs or drink. Now that he spoils my half bro n sis they think he is perfect but he has never done anything for us. They live over 50 miles away and i don't drive but they expect me.to go down there on the train to see them and never offer to pay for it. It royally pisses me off. I wouldn't have Alfies dad in my house as he is a nob too so i can understand why my mum won't want my dad there. Grrrrr at least Alfies dad pays for him we got bugger all my mum had to struggle alone x

alfsmummy11 said:
Thank you. Ive been called a horrible cow now. He doesn't know anything about what my dad ostensibly like with us. Me and my full brother never got anything of him as he would of rather spent it on drugs or drink. Now that he spoils my half bro n sis they think he is perfect but he has never done anything for us. They live over 50 miles away and i don't drive but they expect me.to go down there on the train to see them and never offer to pay for it. It royally pisses me off. I wouldn't have Alfies dad in my house as he is a nob too so i can understand why my mum won't want my dad there. Grrrrr at least Alfies dad pays for him we got bugger all my mum had to struggle alone x

You are so far from horrible and your obviously looking out for Alfie which is the most important thing for you and you want him to be happy. You both deserve to be happy and your half bro doesn't have the same perspective on things because of like you say he treats them differently to when you an your bro were kids.

I think you need to stick to your guns and have a fabulous birthday weekend and then when your dad can be bothered to come up to you (as I'm sure him or your step mum drive) then maybe let him see you both but until your dad shows some effort and want then you stay strong and enjoy your weekend xxx

Good morning!! Woke up feeling right in the game and on plan!!

WI tonight and then to my Nans for dinner, she is doing spaghetti Bolognese and she follows SW so hopefully it will all be in plan! Only thing is I've got a feeling she uses lean mince and drains the fat :-/ may have to look up the syns as wanted to use today's on a couple of cheeky vodkas or bacardis!

Xx

Nikki<3 said:

WI tonight and then to my Nans for dinner, she is doing spaghetti Bolognese and she follows SW so hopefully it will all be in plan! Only thing is I've got a feeling she uses lean mince and drains the fat :-/ may have to look up the syns as wanted to use today's on a couple of cheeky vodkas or bacardis!

Xx

Glad your feeling so cheery!! Good luck at WI tonight!!xx

Nikki<3 said:

Xx

Aww so glad ur on form. Ive only had a Pitta for breakfast just out shopping now getting fruit etc. Good luck for wi xx

Breakfast~ toasted Pitta and strawberries.

Snacks a few gabbots farm wedges. 4 Syns ill say.

Lunch~ salad chicken and feta hex a

Dinner~ simply chicken and jack pot from harvester no idea of syns etc x

alfsmummy11 said:
Breakfast~ toasted Pitta and strawberries.

Snacks a few gabbots farm wedges. 4 Syns ill say.

Lunch~ salad chicken and feta hex a

Dinner~ simply chicken and jack pot from harvester no idea of syns etc x

Are you going to WI tonight hun, good luck if you are! I'm just leaving work and then on my way! Xx

Nikki<3 said:
Are you going to WI tonight hun, good luck if you are! I'm just leaving work and then on my way! Xx

Just remembered your going out so obviously not! Have a fabulous evening :) xxx

Yippee lost 4lbs!!! Xx

Had 4 single vodka tonight and some tommy ketchup on my dinner so think I'll say I'm at 15 for today :) resisted all the doritos and dips and all the wine and even dessert!! So impressed, even my nan can't believe it :-D had both my HEXA so going to enjoy a hifi butterscoth now :) xxx

Back