Gemsys operation skinny bi**h!

Gemsyo

Well this is me, second day of ss, was feeling fab until sitting her and I can smell sausage and chips being cooked in the kitchen by my darling husband:sigh: I mean I know he has to eat but does it have to smell so good?!?! :D

I'm going to hide upstairs while he eats as there may be a murder!!

I WILL NOT CAVE!!!!!!

Gotta dash it's coming!!!

Ok so now I'm upstairs......trying not to sulk!!! Hehe!!

I weighed in last thus at 15.12, my official weigh in is Monday I can't wait!! It's scary to think I've 5 stone to lose!!! I can't look too far ahead or I'll panic!!

I'm enjoying the shakes, and picking up some handy hints along the way with you guys!!

Thanks Illa!!!

Just had some dead exciting news!! I'm going to be a bridesmaid in April/may next year!!! Even more reason to lose weight!!!!! :0)

Well, I'm so proud of myself!!

Shopping day in Norwich, didn't eat anything I shouldn't have, just drank water!

I'm so chuffed!!! I came home and had a shake and just had my third!!

Few foody thoughts crossing my mind, but holding onto the thought I can be slim soon instead!!!

:clap: :happy096:
well done Gem thats brill
xx

Thanks sugar, I'm so so pleased!! Proper milestone for me, especially as I was hungry I defo could have caved!!

Cripes! Well I survived a buffet today!! Well chuffed with myself, was quite empowering saying no!!

They'd bought bloody dominoes pizza too!! Gits!!!

Other than that it's been an ok day, was buzzing this morning but now I'm feeling more reflective.

3rd milestone reached! Survived a night shift without inhaling the vending machine! That is usual practice for me!

I've fitted into a skirt today that previously my belly was too bulgy! Yipee!! Can't wait for weigh in on monday!! Feeling very hopeful!!

So today is the day!! Eeek!! Its my first weigh in! I'm dead nervous and I so want to do well!! Don't weigh in until lunch!
Fingers crossed!!

I know so chuffed!!! Really want to have a little treat but best not!!

A rep has just rocked up with more food!!!

:) Woop Woop!

So proud of you! Your gonna be Hot intime for xmas and the party season! Think of all the nice dresses/clothes we will get to look brill in! :) xx

I can't wait!!! It's helping me not nibble this afternoon!!!

We can be slim jims together gaga!! :0)

I'm struggling today :(

I don't feel great, I could cry, I'm cold, I'm hungry & I just want some proper food!!

Feel proper down in the dumps! I hope it passes!!

Back