Geri

Oooooh Mandana,
a post all for me, how lovely :D

I'm doing ok at the moment, nice to see the pounds dropping for a change! Am having protein as well, which I'm fine about, so long as it's keeping me on track so to speak.

How are you doing??

Aww thanks DQ,
if i take it from last sunday week, thats just under 2 weeks, I've managed to loose 19lb :eek: , didnt have the protein till day 3, which I didnt really intend to do, but it really is a big acheivement for me, to just allow myself some protein without it opening the flood gates to have everything else! so am quite pleased with myself, showing some control :p

How are you doing yourself Mrs? :)

Following AAM and doing good thanks!! Forgot to take my packs when I went away last weekend, but definitely still feeling on track! :cool:

Oooooh Mandana,
a post all for me, how lovely :D

I'm doing ok at the moment, nice to see the pounds dropping for a change! Am having protein as well, which I'm fine about, so long as it's keeping me on track so to speak.

How are you doing??

Morning Geri

19 lbs .. wow! Isn't it amazing how quickly we lose those pounds!! Never ceases to astound me :)

I'm doing ok thanks .. after my WI with my CDC last Wednesday the flood gates opened and I managed to put on a pound this week :eek:

Saying that, I clawed it back from a 5 lb gain to 1 lb, so it wasn't as bad as it was at the weekend. But this morning I'm down again so my total loss is 15 lbs. I'm determined to get into the 11s to fit into my dress for the end of October, and that's only 9 lbs away, so very achievable. Going to stay with friends at the weekend and we're going out Saturday night and having a BBQ on Sunday. If I do eat it'll be protein & salad only, so the damage will be minimal (hopefully!).

Have discussed the 1000 plan with my CDC which looks good, and I'll go on that if the SS becomes too difficult. Have to say it's been ok since Monday - I think the tapping I've started (thanks to Paul Mck!) is helping when I feel the urge!

Off to college this morning for my first day back. Will be great seeing the group again, although I had hoped to be back at goal by now. Well, that was my thought when term broke up in June. Oh well .. didn't happen!

Hope you continue with your success Geri. Sounds like it's all fitting into place for you at the moment :)

Love to Daisy, Jess et al ;)

Mandana x

Thanks for letting me know Roch .. I was wondering where Geri was! I could always have texted her though :eek: .. actually, I'll do it now!

Hiya Mandana

How's the 'Dress Quest' coming along?? I bet you look great anyway! :)

Hey Diva :)

The 'dress quest' is coming along .. I'm bobbing along ok on CD, but taking a few breaks here and there. Like last night for example - it was Mr Mandana's 30th year at his company dinner last night so we were treated to a wonderful posh dinner in a very swanky London restaurant :p

I've got 7 days to concentrate on the last furlong before the big day, and after losing a stone, having a body wrap on Wednesday and, of course, my superb spanx tights, it looks ok! Not quite as svelte as when I wore it the first time in February, but by this time next week :eek: it'll be fine - as long as I stick with SS until then!

Had some wonderful compliments passed my way last night which made me feel great .. until I looked in the mirror! I must learn to be kinder to myself!!

How are you doing? Read one of your posts where you said you're much happier than you were a year ago - lovely to read :)

Mandana x

I sure am!! Seriously considering doing SS until Christmas though but need to get my head in the right place first otherwise there would be no point!! Any words of wisdom and encouragement for me, hun!! :)

Oh Diva .. asking me for widsom?! I think you're knocking on the wrong door! But I can give you encouragement .. I'm good at that ;)

If you REALLY want to do it, you will. You're a Scorpio like me, and if you want something badly enough, you'll bloody get it! Nothing or no-one will stand in your way!

I've got to get my head around SS for the next 7 days, and that's with a visit to the in-laws this weekend. I just know they're going to think I'm made doing this 'crazy' diet again .. but hey ho, I'll tell them it's only for a week. They don't need to know I'm more on a VLCD than off it this year so far!

Do you have any clients that dip in and out like I do? Do you think it's harmful? I'm wondering what I'm doing to my body you know .. my logic is telling me it's not good.

Damn .. this was supposed to be about you, and I've turned it round to me again. Oops! :eek:

Back