Get a life!

shrinkin'violet

Silver Member
Corr you could hear a pin drop in here today its so quiet! All of you with a social life on a saturday how very dare you, come back to minimins and entertain moi!

Our maybe I should get a life lol :)

Awe bless you i was like you last saturday lol, and all i could do was think about food & wine!!. So got the dog on the lead today at 1pm and hubby and i went for a very long walk over the moors got back at 3.30pm. Now mooching around the site hoping to find something to entertain me till i can enjoy a cd bar with a coffee for super. Have a nice evening.

I usually go to the shops on Saturdays to pass the time!! So if a quick trip round Sainsburys buying not a lot and then nip into the art shop for a tube of paint can be called gettng a life. Ah well.

Thanks love :) We did actually have a lovely day out, then popped in to see my hubby at work and my little boy fell asleep on the sofa so had to get him home and into bed! Anyway, better go Masterchef Australia has just started wooeeeeee my Saturday night just got wild!!!

Ooh I love Sainsburys thats like a day trip for me, lol we dont have anything like that in Egypy sadly. And wow, an art shop I'd ring all my friends and we'd make a right party out of that haha xxxx

Ah yes, have been out here over 5 years now :) Its is lovely and i'm very lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the world but I do miss Sainsburys and other silly stuff sometimes! We're lucky enough to travel a lot though so we do get the best of both worlds really! Must stop moaning lol x

i'm here petal. have indulged my strictly come dancing obsession, and now watching the film 'the Black Dahlia'.

Im here too... had a lazy day today and now getting my x factor fix xx

When my auntie lived in Germany, she always used to come back for an M&S fix! Lol

Yeh thats me lauren, I sometimes do a shop online and then just close the page ha ha ha how sad is that! I'm sure they won't deliver out here! Love that show spangles, gutted we don't get that here :( haven't had a bad eve tv wise though, masterchef, scrubs and big bang theory result! My little monkey boy has woken up now and is strutting round singing and showing off, would normally be taken back to bed but as its Eid I think well stay up a little and play till baba comes home :) got to enjoy these precious moments x

I thought it was quiet last weekend too. I wonder if it is to do with time zones or that people have a life on the weekend too! I must admit I need more engagement as I seem to be trolling through the same posts!

Back