Get Me Out Of here!!...*Honest and open Diary of a Girl whos a lil Krazed*..

Do you think its possible to reach your goals.

• yup.... i am doing it.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Nahh i gave up a long time ago.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah if you believe in yourself.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RavenMoon

Gold Member
Get me out of here?!?!..
what is HERE?..
it's this damm heavy fatsuit that i have on....
Read my diary as i peel of this FAT.
(ok i know i said Krazed but i dont mean literally peel it off LOL).

Expected content?..

HUMOR.
DEPRESSION.
WIT.
LAUGHTER.
TEARS.
UPS & DOWNS.
HONESTY
OPENESS
EMBARRESSING MOMMENTS.
ROMANCE?? MAYBE =p.

DONT SHOOT ME FOR MY SPELLING ERRORS IM ONLY HUMAN =].

STARTING!..SUNDAY 5TH APRIL..WRITING EVERYDAY.

Sunday 5th april 1.28pm.

So i have those dreaded hunger pangs in the pit of my stomach i want to grab a chocolate bar and scoff it down but my mind screams at me to stop being so stupid... & now im sitting here feeling sorry for myself its sunday and i want a sunday roast but im having soup with mixed seeds... its just so hard at times... but i know ive had my fair share of rubbish so i should feel lucky WELL really ive enjoyed so much crap and its got me to where i am now.... so really i dont think its lucky huh??.

My boyfriend is out in the garden spending time with his brother.. i love him a lot just sometimes feel so self consious around him... hes so perfect and SKINNY.. and ahhh im jealous lol.

Today is weighin day at the gym it comes around every sunday.. i was 21.4lbs last sunday and im feeling really nervous im not sure if ive lost any this week despite going to the gym every day and eating barely a thing.... if i believed in god id be throwing myself on the floor and begging him to have mercy and make those scales show less then last week but all i got is hope and the scales... which one of us will win i'm not sure yet...

I listened to a bit of that Paul mckenna "i can make you feel thin" Yesterday.. LOL i said to my boyfriend that i thought it was going to be a load of rubbish fake crap.. but infact i can eat my words its actually really kool... he knows his stuff.. i downloaded mine so it didnt cost the huge 42 pounds it should but its really quite good so i advise it to you all..

I think thats enough for now im off to do some dvd workouts and i shall post again later if im still alive (i mite be passed out from all the exercise) HAHA..

Back