Getting back on the train ! the one with NO stops

just_ang

fightin the fat !
Hello lovely ppl... many new users..hi to all... some of u may remember me.. i was doing great then went on a last mintute surprise birthday trip to paris..done refeed..was fine..paris was great..came back and have had almost a one month binge... have gained wait.. racked with guilt embarrasment and disgust... have had to pluck the courage to even log back on here.... cant say nothing more about it but im starting back tomorrow..x

Ang!!!!!!!!!!

Missed you, hun!

So glad you're back and you'll do so well with your new attitude! Onwards and downwards!

Lisa xxx

Thx Lisa xx i dont know what happened to me... i will sleep better tonite knowing im starting back in the morning..xx your doing great hun xx

well done for coming back hunni..... you know the drill...good luck and lots of sleep missy xxx How was paris btw

Paris was brill... lost weight with all the walking out there...it was a non stop 48 hrs thing... on the last night we even missed the last metro home and we were stranded up the ave where the moulin rouge is..lol.. the place was buzzin..we got a lift back to the hotel from some random parisian guys..how the hell i conversed with them i know not...it was jokes ! so u are switching to cd...good for u xx how did the rfl go ? .. i have missed u guys x

Thanks Ang!

It's called ' the marriage breakdown plan'....:D:D:D:D

Had a few weak moments, but haven't acted on them, thankfully!:)

You'll be fab....again! Just focus on your WI and the big loss you'll definately have!

Lisa xxx

Paris sounds fab!!!! Improvisation..a womans best quality!!!

RFL was fab!!! managed to run most of it before dying lol have put some pics up in my profile x
Yeah, decided it was more for me, 2nd day and i am loving it up to now xx

Welcome back Ang.

x

Back