Getting confused

BexBex

I have been doing SW for a year now so you would think I had the hang on it by now but I am getting confused.

I have 4lbs left to go and am writing a food diary each week until I shift it but I never actually filled them out before.

I do extra easy and what I am getting confused about is the difference between superspeed and superfree food.

Can anyone help please?

For example Muller light free or superfree and the same with tea! x

Superfree foods are - all fruit and veg except peas, potatoes, parsnips, sweetcorn and broad beans.
That's it.

Superspeed foods are foods which can speed up your weight loss. These are marked with an S (speed) or SS (superspeed) in your book and are foods such as veg, some fruit, poultry, white fish, beans etc.

Good luck!

Well done on your weight loss, with only 4lb to go, that is fantastic. xx

To quote from the book:

"Superfree foods are super-satisfying for the appetite and very, very low in calories." Superfree foods are fruit and vegetables, with the exception of potatoes, peas, parsnips and sweetcorn, and avocados.

Some foods have an S or SS symbol next to them, they stand for speed and superspeed foods: "These foods are low or extra-low in energy density compared to others in the same food group, so they have extra slimming power!"

Hope that helps.

Back