Getting me down

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Im on day 11 of SS, and really struggling. Im moody, miserable, and have constantly bled since day 2. I dont know what to do, Im desperate to lose weight as fast as possible.

Hang on in there

Hi DietingDon

I have just read your message and had to respond to you !!!! I know that vlc diets play havoc with your cycle, I think your body needs to adjust to the changes.. for three days this week I cried at the drop of a hat or i wanted to scream, stamp and shout... I felt no one understood, I wanted to cancel my family coming to visit tomo.. I went off the diet and felt worse still... but today I had my hair done and spent the day doing less than normal and tried to rest.. today I felt calmer and ready to crack on.. hang on in there and drop me a line if you need to chat tonight.. I understand that feeling :wave_cry:

I completely understand! Im just coming up to the end of week 4 and have bled the whole time.. when on the pill and not supposed to! urghhhhh its driving me up the wall! Anyone any ideas how long it takes to sort itself out?:cry:

I completely understand! Im just coming up to the end of week 4 and have bled the whole time.. when on the pill and not supposed to! urghhhhh its driving me up the wall! Anyone any ideas how long it takes to sort itself out?:cry:

My Dr had to put me on a hormone pill, as well as my pill last time it happened on CD. I was hoping it wouldnt happen again.

ah right... what hormone pill was this? I think I will have to ask for it too... What was being on that pill like?

((hugs)) to you both, really hope it settles down for you soon. If not hten perhaps the pill will help this time.

thanks, think I may go to the docs on Monday then... bit nervous about discussing CD with them incase they react negativly! DietingDon, what did you say to the doc when you went? and do you remember the name of the tablet... also.. did it effect the effectiveness of the pill? sorry for the questions xxxx

He said it wouldnt effect my pill, and it didnt, it was called northisterone. Im going back on monday, last time, it went on for months, had to go to the Dr's in the end.

oh my god... months?! I wouldnt be able to hack that! think a trip to the Docs is in store for me! You up to much tonight? I am bored.. bfs gone out with mates and my friends are all with their bfs... boooooooo

Me and bf have a dvd to watch, yeah last time I left it, thinking it'd sort itself, but it certainly didnt. Am going to nip it in the bud next time.

im so glad it is not just me. i started to bleed three days into the diet. after a few weeks i went to the doctors who said it couldnt be the diet.

think they are wrong though and thankfully it seems to be settling down a little but it really seems to be affecting my weight loss.

ahh what dvd donna, anything good?

I hop my doc just gives me the tablets without telling me its not the diet.. were you given anything at all Louisie?( Has it sorted itself out now? Maybe its worth seeing another Dr, if you can?

im so glad it is not just me. i started to bleed three days into the diet. after a few weeks i went to the doctors who said it couldnt be the diet.

think they are wrong though and thankfully it seems to be settling down a little but it really seems to be affecting my weight loss.

my weightloss has been slow louisie.. is yours? do you think this is related to it? x

my weightloss has been slow louisie.. is yours? do you think this is related to it? x

the doctor didnt give me anything for it but I am going for some sort of scan in a few weeks to check everything is okay.. im pretty sure it is. if all is well with that they will change my pill but in the last few days it has pretty much almost stopped (bet i've just gone and jinxed that)

my CDC told me i would struggle to loose weight until my period thing is sorted. I have lost 19lbs in 5 weeks but i did have a gain in week 2 which was related to this.

Back